Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Seems not only yappari users experience this problem, even the native clients have this aswell. Damn I switched already to a native client of secondary phonem should have waited. Now I can't use yappari again on N900 Unless I play with Nitdroid
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

thanks, i have seen this for a few minutes, too..
anyone know, when scorpius want to change to rc4?

This morning I was forced to re-register, too.

I'm very anxious to do so, though. Won't I mess up my registration by doing this? Or is it safe hence it is the same phone / SIM?

People claim it's working for them. Haven't you even been asked to re-enter your number? Those who have, all you did was entering it until it was working again, or what? As WhatsApp changed something on their side, how can this be even possible?

Furthermore I thought registering through the normal built-in process of Yappari was blocked a while back?

I won't do anything until this gets clarified.

My yappari works, but maybe not 100% - I just noticed that a message that was sent to me was not received by my N900 though the sender claimed that he sent it.
I didn't have to re-register again...my yappari was logged in, when I checked it.
But maybe the problems are on the servers' side...

Last edited by sam0815; 2012-09-08 at 10:04.

But I do have another problem with downloading and registering with nitdroid on another N900 - when I try to download the whatsapp-client it says "Unknown Nokia N900", then it says that whatsapp will be downloaded and it is shown as being downloaded in my apps - it says "this app is compatible with your unknown Nokia N900 device", but under downloads in nitdroid it doens't appear & I'm not able to find it anywhere...is it blocked for unknown devices or do I simply have to try that several times to get it working?Any help is appreciated

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Egypt | Forum editor
seems that wazapp ppl have found the solution
they edited a python file and it works with them now
hope we get the solution soon
community rocks

Press the thanks button if i helped.

This morning Yappari got stuck with the message 'Connecting'.
Rebooted my phone but that doesn't work. same problem keeps going on.

I started Nitdroid an installed the whatsapp client, registered and that works..
Back to Maemo/Yappari I received the message 'Connecting' again. but suddenly, after 2 minutes, i received 'Login failed'. Not so strange I think because I not have two clients with a different password (or something). I tried the option 'android=true', but that has no effect.

What I want to say is, do not register yourself again in Nitdroid before you're sure that you know what your doing. What I now going to try is to unregister myself...

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Guys,

i kept on registering many times. It suddenly logged me in, got few pending msgs & it again got disconnected with back to asking for registration. Like this I managed to log in twice & again got disconnected within few seconds.

I continued to register & surprisingly I am logged on to Yappari right now since last 30 minuted, without any hassles.

Let's hope it continues this way.

after disconnecting my 3g connection & reconnecting with wifi, I'm facing the same problems with re-registration

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 248 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Eindhoven, Netherlands
Our life depends on you scorpius..

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp