Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Quito Ecuador
la verdad acabo de actualizarlo...!!! parece q en la version 29 me salio algo de q expiraba en algun momento..!!! pero ahora no me salio nada de eso..!!! ojala y no tenga q pagar por este servicio..!!! por ahora todo bien con el yappari 31..!!! como siempre muchas gracias scorpius por tu gran trabajo..!!!

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by zeze1990 View Post
la verdad acabo de actualizarlo...!!! parece q en la version 29 me salio algo de q expiraba en algun momento..!!! pero ahora no me salio nada de eso..!!! ojala y no tenga q pagar por este servicio..!!! por ahora todo bien con el yappari 31..!!! como siempre muchas gracias scorpius por tu gran trabajo..!!!
Algún día vas a tener que pagarlo no va a ser gratis para siempre.

Me alegro que puedas disfrutarlo por los momentos jejeje.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Yeah and it's half way done actually. Right now I can see the profile pictures of everybody but I can't set mine yet, because to set a profile picture I need a GUI for that, and as usual " GUI = Several Days ".

I really hate coding GUI.
Hi Scorpius,

One suggestion for the next version!

Whenever someone posts a long message (like 15-20 lines), it doesn`t fit into the window. One has to scroll horizontally to read the full message. It would be great if you can try & address this problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dipen_sanghavi For This Useful Post:
just install new yappari (31) and everything is working well.thanks you so much for fixing it

The new version works! Got the registration SMS in 10 seconds. Thanks a ton Scorpius!!

Hi Scorpius,

I am already using Yappari - v0.0.30 and I am comfortable with it.

I don't want to update myself with v0.0.31 right now if there is no features added other than registration fixes.

Can you please tell me is any new features has been added or fixes has been done?

I will update it in next version.

thanks

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
registration complete! for those of you that have to wait like 2800 min : send an email to whatsapp support and after a day,you will be able to register
thanks for all!

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Pune,India
Hi Scorpius,

Today, I have received notification of update Yappari 0.0.31 using application manager. Should I update it or not?

Help advice us.

-Deo

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
There are no new features except the registration fixed so if you don't want to upgrade just skip this version.

Aww, I was so excited to find a new version that probably includes the buying option, but then it was "just" a fix for the registration. Though I found out that your subscription would be prolonged another year if you are close to your expiration date So, I guess I got what I wanted

Anyway, I wonder if using any further release (0.0.32+) would also exclude me from being one of those who get a 2nd free year of WhatsApp :/ I don't need the new registration, but want to enjoy new features like profile picture and so forth..

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp