Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
i have the number i use in yappari in my contact list and
1. it does not show my display picture since i updated it in yappari, in view contact it always says no profile photo when i click on it but others have confirmed that my profile picture has changed
2. it shows last seen today as what i would guess is the last time i quit yappri or lost connection

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by knarf View Post
i have the number i use in yappari in my contact list and
1. it does not show my display picture since i updated it in yappari, in view contact it always says no profile photo when i click on it but others have confirmed that my profile picture has changed
2. it shows last seen today as what i would guess is the last time i quit yappri or lost connection
If you're seeing your own number in the Yappari's Contact List is an obvious bug. You should not see it there.

Since it's a bug that "contact" doesn't update with status/pictures/last seen timestamps.

I'll fix that for 0.0.34. You should NOT see yourself.

Originally Posted by pinkmechanic View Post
Hello guys
i m facing a very irrating problem
yesterday i installed Rootsh in my Nokia N900, i dont
know what happend to it, i am unable to see all my 19Gb data,
i am still in shock, i need my that data which i have coppiedto n900, a
very importent assignment and other precious documents.
PLEASE Guys tell me what went wrong?
today i updated software of n900 but still cant find any file.
it says your 19Gb memory is used but where it is ? i cant even find in filemanager also i cant find it when i connected it to Pc with nokia pc suite and also tried mass storage but nothing i can see. it says your memory is 19 Gb used but where are my files ?
PLEASE help me
Stop spamming all the threads with your problem. Wait for someone to help you in the main thread you created in the Fremantle section.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Hey Scorpius,

I tried to fill in a normal land line number from Indiana, but it does not seem to work. Is it because my Log still tells me my country code is NL? Doing a clean reinstall right now.

It starts with +1 (812) 567-39XX

{"status":"fail","reason":"bad_token"}

Log:yappari.txt Modified it a bit, by deleting IMEI and phone numbers.

Already got it to work with a clean install, nvm it!

Last edited by Wreck; 2013-05-30 at 11:00.

Just for the record the error that showed that log is that your Date & Time setttings in your phone were wrong.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Yappari completes one yr today (as per the very 1st post). It has been a fantastic journey. Many thanks to Scorpius !

Looking forward to upcoming upgrade of Yappari. Thanks for giving a new life to N900 !

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dipen_sanghavi For This Useful Post:
Wow It's Great...

Thanks a ton Scorpius. You have added a lot value to N900. I was seriously thinking to move to some other Android device just to have whatsapp but Yappari has come as blessing at right time.

Your efforts and dedication is highly appreciated.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahanal12 For This Useful Post:
Thanks to all.

By the way 0.0.34 is ready. I'm just testing it for a while (at least for a couple of more days) since I changed a lot of things and I don't really want new crashes and stuff, but so far looks pretty stable. There are several "under the hood" changes. Main features as you might know is group creation, group info and adding/removing group participants if you're the group owner (if you're not WhatsApp doesn't allow adding/removing members).

There are way too many bug fixes. The thing I like the most in 0.0.34 is that now Yappari follows the current Maemo theme

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Thanks to all.

By the way 0.0.34 is ready. I'm just testing it for a while (at least for a couple of more days) since I changed a lot of things and I don't really want new crashes and stuff, but so far looks pretty stable. There are several "under the hood" changes. Main features as you might know is group creation, group info and adding/removing group participants if you're the group owner (if you're not WhatsApp doesn't allow adding/removing members).

There are way too many bug fixes. The thing I like the most in 0.0.34 is that now Yappari follows the current Maemo theme
We are waiting for release...

The Following User Says Thank You to murik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Have you tested this build with droll? He had problems with 0.33 but didn't with 0.32 test builds you had email out to both of us.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp