Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Still stutters.
You have to reboot.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Any status update on this app?

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Any status update on this app?
I've been (slowly) working on the "social" features of the site, profiles, followers, get mixes by an user, etc, also thinking about what features to add (last.fm scrobbler, search lyrics, localization, billboard integration, sleep timer..) but it will take a couple of months before the next release.

If there's a missing feature that you really need, you could donate and I'll focus my spare time to implement it first...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Small update:
Changes (0.0.7)

* Added view profiles / partially working
* Added view lyrics
* Added count of results/comments

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Changes (0.0.8)

* Visual changes and N900 release

N900 release is again at same version with N9. I did some visual changes to the UI, I'm no UI/design expert so any comment about the new look is welcome.

Donations are welcome and will be used to get new housings for N900 (http://i.imgur.com/iUwEvs8.jpg ) and N9 (https://twitter.com/bef0rd/status/342254312363274240/ )

Last edited by munozferna; 2013-06-05 at 18:45.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I must say, I'm enjoying this app and service more and more with every release.
I have some issues with large icons...
Which ones do you like better, smaller native Harmattan like Home and Search or the other 2:
http://img.ly/veAo

Last edited by knobtviker; 2013-06-06 at 05:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
I am not able to install the latest version. I also tried to install libqtm-11 thru x-term but it shows an error. I have attached the screenshot of the errors. Plz guide.
Attached Images

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
dipen,

Disable the skeiron repos and use all the official repos since they are working since quite some time already...

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
dipen,

Disable the skeiron repos and use all the official repos since they are working since quite some time already...
I disabled skeiron repos & tried to install it again. Now it shows an error "Application packages missing: libqtm-11"

Plz guide, how to resolve this.

Originally Posted by dipen_sanghavi View Post
I disabled skeiron repos & tried to install it again. Now it shows an error "Application packages missing: libqtm-11"

Plz guide, how to resolve this.
Do you have extras-devel enabled? Try to enable it and install libqtm-11 and then disable it. And try to install the app.

Tags
8tracks, workinprogress