Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
i am trying to flash firmware but i am not able to , my phone is in bootloop. when i press enter in the cmd it tried to flast the firmware but the phone wakesup before that. Please help me

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
power off your phone by pressing the power button for 8 seconds...then plug it into your PC of course only when flasher displays the message "Suitable Device/phonenet not found bla bla"

i tired this also but when i plug it in computer the phones wakes up and starts booting and then in loop again

let it boot then, enter the flash command then the fllash will detect and reset your phone, and if not power off yourself...bcz i gues your phone is in local status just like is my phone..bcz i have use phoenix to change product code and i allmost f*ckedup my phone.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Phoenix is good, I've used it plenty of times on several different models; but as you've seen it can really screw things up if you're not very careful.

then is not booting up "An9" thats wht the problem is. can any one give me link to download phoenix?