Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
yes. maybe I have said too much...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tamerbatar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
I know I may be in the minority here, but I don't think I'd use folders. My app view scrolls like butter in the sun, so I don't think I'd care about 'another step' when I could just scroll down. It's kinda why I love the N9, it's all so smooth and liquidy, no need to slow myself down with tap tap tap folders.
You're not forced to use folders. And I can understand you. My N9 feels very smooth while scrolling thru the list and I don't like folders very much, too.

But despite the wonderful and smooth working application view I would like to get the folder feature for one reason: The list is currently to long on my device and it slows me down because of this reason. If I search for a app or link I know it is somewhere in the middle at the left located... then I'm searching for a spot in the color I'm searching for... scrolling up and down... searching and hunting...

I will not put all my apps into folders and categories... in fact I wan't to create only 2 folders:
  • Bookmarks (to get all the bookmarks out of my app view)
  • rarely used apps (to make the list shorter and put all the games and not so often used stuff there)

As soon as I have tidied up my app view this way I'm sure I will continue to use it as you do. Scroll fast to the app I want to use.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Yes, I agree that a folder for Bookmarks would be useful.

Maybe Bookmarks in the browser would be *more* useful

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Congratulations, you even made it to Softpedia lol

You're goig to be famous tamerbatar

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Aaah, finally. The Clipboard at the built in Browser. Sounds great!

My ClipMan application will get even more and more useable. (shameless get it from here link)

tamerbatar, a fast and small check if copy & paste is aviable at the email application would be nice

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovakia
equalizer in music app/global equalizer?
That would be nice as the sound output is really flat and dull.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by aiiz View Post
equalizer in music app/global equalizer?
That would be nice as the sound output is really flat and dull.
Yea i do not think its flat at all, even though I'm using dolby output, you should maybe try different headsets? Its far from flat or dull. its honestly the first phone I have been pretty impressed with the sound without requiring an eq. I doubt they will add a global eq either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warrentaye For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
Yea i do not think its flat at all, even though I'm using dolby output, you should maybe try different headsets? Its far from flat or dull. its honestly the first phone I have been pretty impressed with the sound without requiring an eq. I doubt they will add a global eq either.
For sure the best output for a phone I`ve ever had using the dolby headset. Also superb sound when connecting by 3,5 mm jack input in my car

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watergate For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
yes. maybe I have said too much...
congratulation you just give Mr Flop a reason too fire just another harmattan member not because of your mistake more because Elop is an idiot and get very pissed when n9 gets attention.