Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Ha ha matey, QUALITY! My N900 rocks

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Man, you guys crack me up! My mates *are* fags and their girlfriends *do* look like susan boyle... I saved the N900 day by doing a texting race with one of the iPhone Sheep - great to say that I won with my N900! So even if I can't show off FB well, I can at least text like a champ and also show off Instinctiv which worked better than Shazam and downoad YouTube vids using cutetube and took better photos with the stock camera rather than BlessN900. And I showed them my knob and it's bigger... not really, but I can't part with my N900, it beats those other pieces of consumer garbage, even if it's only because I can choose the colour of my led text notification...!
Mate your a knob for even trying to compete hahaha you should have known better than try to outdo an Iphone lol.

But seriously the N900 does suck big time right now in a lot of ways but you got to admit it is slowly getting better thanks to this community, just pick the right time and do your damm homework before you do battle in future hahaha.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-02-27 at 06:06.

Mate, I have TweakFlash (I'm not a complete ****) but it was still messed up because of their new layer thing. and even with tweakflash the videos were non-existent and it was embarrassing like I didn't have any hairs on my ball sack
Dont know what to tell you. I tried a half dozen videos and they all worked just fine. What value do you have tweakflash set to.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
what's that ur can't load photos?:s
myn loads photos and play video of fb without any problem and i am not even using tweak flash

Last edited by raaj13; 2011-02-27 at 06:07.

@bratag how do you change settings in tweakflash? My N900 likes the ladies

@raaj13 you lucky bastard or are you stuck in 2008?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
hmmm
touch.facebook.com works as it should and full facebook is broken on photo gallery side but videos work.

blessn900 works also as before but as usual its slower than original app.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
@bratag how do you change settings in tweakflash? My N900 likes the ladies
I just open the appl and set my version to LNX 10,0,45,0 using the dropdown menu.

I should also point out I have no problems with photos on FB
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ England
Hold down on photo you want to look at in FB, then open in new window - it brings up the photo as it used to be, then you can scroll back and forth through album using left and right arrow keys.

This new FB photo feature sucks, even on a computer it looks crap.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FishesWillLaugh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by FishesWillLaugh View Post
Hold down on photo you want to look at in FB, then open in new window - it brings up the photo as it used to be, then you can scroll back and forth through album using left and right arrow keys.

This new FB photo feature sucks, even on a computer it looks crap.
If i use full facebook.com and click photos on left side (not that photostream or what ever it is) i get nothing. But as expected touch.facebook.com works nicely.

.edit
and now it works hahaa.

Tags
bada rox, crane