Notices

Poll: Do you still use this theme?
Poll Options
Do you still use this theme?

Ok so now that i was finally able to download the latest one..are my homescreens all supposed to be a black background meaning looks like the normal as if i have not changed themes?? When i open msg...mail..settings etc i can see the theme just fine just not on the homescreens..also i use homescreen settings to hide the weather but when i use this theme it comes back no matter if i have it set as hidden..sorry new to this and just trying to make it work..any help is appreciated..

Originally Posted by Ryuukun View Post
Succesfully updated via apps manager, but failed to fetch via Warehouse.

and @as21ro

if you want to update via warehouse try updating Ancelad repository inside warehouse.. this one worked for me..

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by EnVme View Post
Ok so now that i was finally able to download the latest one..are my homescreens all supposed to be a black background meaning looks like the normal as if i have not changed themes?? When i open msg...mail..settings etc i can see the theme just fine just not on the homescreens..also i use homescreen settings to hide the weather but when i use this theme it comes back no matter if i have it set as hidden..sorry new to this and just trying to make it work..any help is appreciated..
Read the first post, please

Installed SailfishOS... New graphics will come soon

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
the calculatar ... You made it AWESOME ... Thanks ,,

The Following User Says Thank You to Ta76eem For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Bucharest/Romania
@neomarky i have installed Ancelad repository from beginning

Ok, I can release 0.0.6b, no changes from 0.0.6a, but maybe it will fix downloading trouble.

Is it possible to use Fastern9 together with this theme? Idk why but to me theme seems to be faster (transitions) than blanco theme. So i'm not sure if there r already changes or if i canuse fastern9.

I'm not sure about fastern9. I will check, but it isn't fast and easy. Certainly I'm working at my theme to make it faster.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Read the first post, please
Yes, thanks i figured the background situation after i posted ..sorry......but still cant figure how to hide the weather icon..thanks

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9, sailfish, theme