Active Topics

I'll post up how it goes. Was $480, 2 day shipping was maybe 11 bucks total (I bought a car mount for my Samsung Galaxy SII and a Sim cutter) Should be here May 7th (Next Monday) Hope my sim cutter gets here the same time lol. Or I might be tempted to go to Tmobile and buy a new SIM

Can't wait. I'm thinking it'll be my last cell phone purchase for the next 4 years.

On an aside is there a cell phone out there that runs Linux (Like my n900)

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Wow, $480 sounds pretty good. I seem to be buying an N9 too, and my sim cutter came today

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Wow that cheap enough, im getting my cyan 16gb for $300

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
may i recommend getting an actual micro sim because you might get some signal issues, as i found with my t-mobile sim after i cut it, in the uk you can get a free replacement from the phone operator

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Buy a microsim, you may have signal issues.

Check out my blog in my signature.

Ask for whatever help you need

Welcome and Congratulations on your purchase.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Point taken about the MicroSim. I'll try to cut mines first but if I get the phone before the cutter I'll just buy a new one lol.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I have an adapter that will supposedly let me use my sim on the N900 as well as the N9, so I will have to try it anyway.

I bought my 64 GB N9 and sliced down my existing SIM with no problems and then even sliced the center out of an older SIM to make a SIM adapter so I could still use the shaved SIM in my non-micro SIM phones. Granted, I'm pretty handy with a razor knife...anyway, no issues in any phones and I didn't have to talk to the sales droids at the phone store.

Tmo gives free microsims, just call customer service. They even ship it overnight for free, the stores charge you 20 dollars.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ali bhai For This Useful Post:
Same here. Bought my 64gb black n9 on Amazon for $474( made in Finland ). Had some issues with old sim card out of my n900 and bought micro sim for like 10 bucks @ tmobile store. Still miss keyboard tho