For the swedes in stockholm: There is a functional N9 to try out in "Dialect YOU" shop in Kista galleri

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nisse For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
For the swedes in stockholm: There is a functional N9 to try out in "Dialect YOU" shop in Kista galleri
How long have they had that ? i wonder if it is the actual version of software that is being released? did they say?.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
How long have they had that ? i wonder if it is the actual version of software that is being released? did they say?.
Not sure, about a week i guess, i check the sw version tomorrow.
More impressions: the N9 is as snappy as my SGS 2, so inferior hw do not show up. The screen is very similiar in image quality to SGS 2

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nisse For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
Not sure, about a week i guess, i check the sw version tomorrow.
More impressions: the N9 is as snappy as my SGS 2, so inferior hw do not show up. The screen is very similiar in image quality to SGS 2
You need to check what applications are running and really use it if you can for a good hour or so if that is even possible but i bet it is very popular hahaha.

It should be snappy with a gb of ram but try to find out what apps and games is on it and make a few notes, haha very interesting and thankyou for that.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Actually i don't see where they can get them from on that date unless they have something nobody else has because the erliest i was told was the 3rd October to be delivered to Nokia outlets so how come they can beat that? weird if you ask me but please confirm on the day you get it if you can.

Maybe i will be suprised too.
I haven't been tapping the meeting rooms or the phone calls between Nokia and Telenor, so I don't know. I don't care either. The N9 is here, time to delete this thread.

End of transmission, ericsson

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Mikecomputing and Chuck: read my lips:

IT IS CONFIRMED TO BE RELEASED 30 September

What did I say yesterday? just to remind you, I said October 3 +- 5 days

Hmmm, next week I will have a N9 Feels good.
Congrats

Now I just hope it soon is sweden tooo..

You need to check what applications are running and really use it if you can for a good hour or so if that is even possible but i bet it is very popular hahaha.

It should be snappy with a gb of ram but try to find out what apps and games is on it and make a few notes, haha very interesting and thankyou for that.
I did not see any slowdown with loads of apps open (+10-15).
The call quality is very good and the 3G reception is way better than Iphone 4 and SGS 2.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nisse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Test o the damn device, now can I get mine!!!

http://www.mobil.se/tester/nokia-n9-...-1.485238.html

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Don't argue with abill. He makes up his own truth, and dont care if it's wrong or à complete lie.

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-09-20 at 17:29.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Test o the damn device, now can I get mine!!!

http://www.mobil.se/tester/nokia-n9-...-1.485238.html
Greek????.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????