Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by aamirshaikh View Post
my yappari in nokia n900 getting contact syncronize error , when i syncronize the contact its getting error..please give the solution .. .
Please read few pages back! Problem is already known and the dev's are working on it

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
I wonder if @artpra still uses Yappari I'm trying to fix the long bug list he posted some weeks back.

Originally Posted by artpra View Post
Make cursor movement while typing the message behave exactly the same like in the stock apps: pressing keyboard "up" arrow moves it directly to the begging, pressing down - puts in at the end (in combination with shift key too).
Fixed.

Auto scroll down to newly fetched message should be disabled while you are scrolling in the chat view: when you are actively exchange messages and new ones are coming and coming one after another it`s completely impossible to take look at some older message in that particular active chat view (because it auto scrolls down all the time).
Done.

Account Info have this drop down arrow, suggesting there is some menu with options to use but there is none. Some UI code leftovers?
Fixed.

Make Yappari to remember last used location for multimedia files (picked from "Sent Multimedia"), instead of hardcoded system default ones: browsing from internal memory DCIM folder over and over again to some custom one on memory card is a PITA on longer use.
Done, and I liked that idea a lot.

Uploading Yappari 1.1.42 to repositories right now.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2014-01-21 at 22:59.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
update is super cool thank you very muchhhhhhhhhh

Don't forget to vote!!!

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...appari/1.1.42/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
congo bro....

but what should i do to get this update installed in my n900, as i was having a registration problem.? Should i delete the yappari from my n900, then installed back from application manager, as it doesn't show in updates of application manager of my n900.

thnx...

Originally Posted by ankit_shlok View Post
congo bro....

but what should i do to get this update installed in my n900, as i was having a registration problem.? Should i delete the yappari from my n900, then installed back from application manager, as it doesn't show in updates of application manager of my n900.

thnx...
Donwload the file in your N900, click on the file, application manager will be open, install.

Please quit complete Yappari before do this.

Did you understand?

Grettings.

@Scorpius Havenīt try yet but thanks for the remember last used location for multimedia files, hope works individual for each category, if not, is ok either way.

By the way, it is normal that appears as first contac a "+" simbol?

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2014-01-22 at 03:29.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
@Scorpius Havenīt try yet but thanks for the remember last used location for multimedia files, hope works individual for each category, if not, is ok either way.

By the way, it is normal that appears as first contac a "+" simbol?
Folders are remembered differently depending on the category so you will like it.

No it is not normal but I think it happened to me in one of my tests but not in the final version. You can manually delete it from the contacts list. I'll keep an eye on it since I have to implement protocol 1.4 and release Yappari 1.2.43 anyway.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Folders are remembered differently depending on the category so you will like it.

No it is not normal but I think it happened to me in one of my tests but not in the final version. You can manually delete it from the contacts list. I'll keep an eye on it since I have to implement protocol 1.4 and release Yappari 1.2.43 anyway.
So you are working on protocol 1.4, thatīs very good news.

I have too "server" as a contact, going to delete those 2 then.

Grettings.

EDIT: So i delete "+" and "server" contacts, sync and "+" appears again, "server" donīt, to me is not a problem (i guess).

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2014-01-22 at 03:55.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
So you are working on protocol 1.4, thatīs very good news.

I have too "server" as a contact, going to delete those 2 then.

Grettings.
That's because you received a notification from the server, typically to upgrade your client hehehe.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
That's because you received a notification from the server, typically to upgrade your client hehehe.
Yeah, i know that.

Something interesting, quit Yappari, start again and 2 chats opens on the create chat window, both from "+".

As i quit Yappari every night and start agains on morning, will be kinda anoying but can live with it.

Going to quit, start, donīt delete those chats, quit, start and see what happens.

Well the 2 chats appears but with the time i start the app.

Delete log before do that, just to add more information.

Grettings.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2014-01-22 at 04:19.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp