Hi guys

Having a problem, when i want to browse the net i get a server not found message as though i'm not connected at all it seems i have to manually go into my connections and connect with the vodafone internet tab.

Whats up with this? shouldn't automatically connect to the internet without me having to do this.

Sorry for probably a very simpl question ;/

mine works seamlessly switching between wifi and 3G

Look in your connection settings under internet connections, you have the option to connect automatically to WLAN only, WAP only or any connection. You need to have it set to any connection if you want it to connect to both WLAN and wap automatically.

I'm with voda uk and mine works fine like this (although I usually leave it set to WLAN only and connect to wap manually as needed)

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
mine works well the majority of the time. i do have the occasional problem with server not found. i just disconnect and reconnect to vf connection and all works fine. only takes a few seconds

Me too, very rare any probs with VF wap

Same with me all is well. I have mine set to manually connect toa network. i found my battery last longer when doing this. i have done no real testing on this so please take it with a grain of salt.

back to the OP i some times get the "server not found message" message but not necessarily with the WAP. i get this on WLAN as well so i would imagine this isnt just a Vodafone issue. TBH i wouldnt even call it an issue as has only happened a few times in the month i have had the phone