Originally Posted by lexxo View Post
Very good app m8! But will there be a multidisk emulation for Amiga ? I've managed to run Hired Guns and many other including Space Balls Nine fingers but the fun stops when demo asks for 2nd disk
Yes, I want it too. It will be implemented for sure. But as I said with the next update I will concentrate on PSX emulation. And after this update Amiga will be reworked to be the best.

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for making probably the most useful and the most awesomely designed app for my N9

I was wondering if theres any chance of getting Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross to work fully?

Currently both Xenogears and Legend of Dragoon work but theres no sound in cutscenes

Chrono Trigger Chrono Cross are generally okay with the occasional laggy moment, but they both suffer from this lack of music in cutscenes bug, and seeing as these games rely heavily on the cutscenes and without music its hard to really enjoy these kind of games.

Any progress on fixing this bug?

PS. I added my bugs on the games to the compatability list and sorted it alphabetically, but I sorted it properly
You will be impressed with the next release. Just need to wait a little. Thank you for filling compatibility list.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
You will be impressed with the next release. Just need to wait a little. Thank you for filling compatibility list.
Can't wait!!

Also I have noticed that in Golden Sun the sound seems to become very glitchy and distorted, simply going to settings and then back to the game fixes it, so I assume its a buffer issue?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ France
Hi and thank you for your awesome work on Emumaster. It is really pleasant to use, especially since 0.3.0 with haptic feedback on buttons. I have a few questions, maybe they were answered before in this thread, I didn't take time to read the 30+ pages, sorry for that...

I noticed a bug with some GBA games like Advance Wars. When launching the game, the last saved state is loaded by default, but the game is frozen. To make it work, I have to go to Settings, restart the game and then load the saved state again. Is that a known issue ? Advance Wars is in the compatibility list with a "Perfect" status in 0.2. Maybe the problem appeared with 0.3. Should I update the list ?

Do you have the structure for translating Emumaster into other languages ? I had a look at the source code on the website, and it seems the strings are hardcoded into the QML files. I could give a hand at translating it into French, but this would need adapting the source code first. I think this is not one of your priorities (Emumaster is pretty usable even for non-native english speakers, and many N9 apps are only available in English), but if you want to do that at one point, I can help.

Last question: does anyone has a bluetooth gaming controller to recommend for the N9 ? I am considering buying one that I could plug the N9 into, but all the ones that I had a look at seemed very poor quality for a quite expensive price.

The bug with loading GBA games has been reported, don't know now what caused such a regression, but it will be solved. Yes, you can add a note "Load state regression" or something like that, changing status to Good or Playable.

Nearly every line of EmuMaster is prepared for translations using qsTr(), tr(). But it's true, it's not a priority right now. I will remember that you are willing to translate it to French, thank you.

Last answer: SIXAXIS

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ France
Thanks for your answer. I know about sixaxis, but you have to put the N9 on a table or something to use it. As I play mainly in the bus, I would like a controller which could be attached to the phone, like the iControlPad for example. But for this one in particular, the built quality does not seem that good, and I am afraid that buttons stop working correctly after a few months of regular usage.

Hello elemental,

is possibility to add CPS2/CPS3/NEOGEO/etc emu in EmuMaster?

the FBA emu is running on my N9, is easy to include it ?

Hi, yes, it's possible. But it's not simple. The emulator has to be prepared for the EmuMaster. There are many things that are common to every single emulation (e.g. save/load functionality, frame blit, sound output and many, many more). In order to provide a great experience these common things are the same in every single emulation in the EmuMaster.

Right now I'm working on the current set of emulations to be the best. The N64 will come next. So you see that a new emulator from your list won't be added in the near future, sorry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AGui View Post
Thanks for your answer. I know about sixaxis, but you have to put the N9 on a table or something to use it. As I play mainly in the bus, I would like a controller which could be attached to the phone, like the iControlPad for example. But for this one in particular, the built quality does not seem that good, and I am afraid that buttons stop working correctly after a few months of regular usage.
I went and got a SIXAXIS controller and it has completely enhanced my playing experience!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Hey Elemental,

Is there any chance you could give the SIXAXIS Monitor its own desktop shortcut, its quite annoying having to go into emumaster then into the menu then to the monitor everytime

I mainly use shortcuts for all the games so having a shortcut on the desktop to the monitor would be extremely helpful

My Contributions