Active Topics

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Grenoble, France
Thank you for the all participants, organizers, contestants and Maemo comunity members. Congratulations to all participants who produced nice outputs, indeed.

About GPG in Jolla email client, you can follow its advance in Merproject gitlab. Mvogt sent me many reviews that I addressed. The QMF MR is almost ready now, I still need to work on the IMAP protocol to retrieve the pristine data for signature checking. I'll keep you all inform here on the rest of the project.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dcaliste For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Congratulations everyone, not only the winners, but also for us! (We have some more great apps in our library thanks to the contest!)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Hi everybody!

The voting period has ended and the results are now abailable on the Maemo elections page!

Category "Something new"

Category "Fixing/Updating"
I am late , I have been busy with our 'new' project for SFOS, but:

WOAH, I surely didn't expect this outcome!

Congratulations to everyone who participated somehow in this Competition! Judging by the amount of entries and by the size of the codebase that the Competition created, I would say that the community was the biggest winner!

I would like to thank everybody who has participated, voted, added some things to the wishlist and extra thanks for those who donated for the prizes. I would also like to thank Maemo Community Board and the Council for organizing the long waited Coding Competition.

I really hoped that the purpose of this competition would be to encourage everyone to learn something new and publish own developments. I, myself, have wanted to learn Qt & QML for a long time and this Competition gave the final push me to do so. I will continue developing tIDE as well as work on other very cool End2End encrypted communications application.

Once again, big thanks for everybody!!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
While not on top, it is still great. Thank you everybody who participated in this competition somehow, and special thanks to those who've supported my small, lacking app. Receiving any prizes or not, I'll continue developing my app slowly but surely.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hedayat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by hedayat View Post
While not on top, it is still great. Thank you everybody who participated in this competition somehow, and special thanks to those who've supported my small, lacking app. Receiving any prizes or not, I'll continue developing my app slowly but surely.
Thanks for your efforts, keep it up!

And everybody who participated in this competition, thanks and great work! I was nice to see such a populated list.

Too bad, due lack of time and skill, I didn't have anything to show. But atleast I took step 1 and 2, install SDK and make the first lines of code. Maybe next year....
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Time for a new round ?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
competition, developer