hi. can anyone help me please? i just updated my phone to pr1.3 and now the latest version of fMMS won't work. i have several MMS waiting to be opened. i have put the correct settings in for the optus network and tried all the picture sizes etc but i keep getting the "unable to retrieve MMS". someone please help!

thank you

I had some issues when I was connected to wifi - if you're connected to that, disconnect and connect to the 3g service...

The Following User Says Thank You to failurehappening For This Useful Post:
i tried that but it doesn't work. when i try "polite" or "rude" the mms connection will not work, but when i put it to "havoc" the icon for the mms connection comes up, even if i am connected to the internet, but then a moment later it just says "unable to retreive MMS"

anything else you think it could be ?

i had the same problem with optus prepaid pr1.3 and fmms sorry dont have a fix i never used mms enough to worry about it ;[ ive moved from optus prepaid now they're way too expensive and the cost of 3g service is getting way too high

The Following User Says Thank You to talonz For This Useful Post:
thanks talonz, i don't know why it does this. the phone is annoying me now because of this. and optus isn't making it any easier either.

is there any one else who would know how to fix it ?

just so you know i've tried downloading the smallest picture size and it still won't work.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by geiger View Post
hi. can anyone help me please? i just updated my phone to pr1.3 and now the latest version of fMMS won't work. i have several MMS waiting to be opened. i have put the correct settings in for the optus network and tried all the picture sizes etc but i keep getting the "unable to retrieve MMS". someone please help!

thank you
Have you considered asking this question on the main fMMS thread?

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by geiger View Post

thank you
For what it's worth, I had the same problem, different service provider.

The solution for me was to change the network mode from "Havoc" to "Polite" - no problems since doing that. YMMV

id also have a look on the whirlpool forums there seem to be alot of issues with optus mms 3g and 2g atm, been going on for a few months now

i asked around on whirlpool. no one there even responded to my post. thank you anyway

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Have you considered asking this question on the main fMMS thread?
i will now. thank you