Notices

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
one year of wazapp :O damn. nice job devs...hope some day wazapp is without any connection issues

Originally Posted by v0id View Post
one year of wazapp :O damn. nice job devs...hope some day wazapp is without any connection issues
As far as I've noticed we Wazapp users have a better time than regular Whatsapp users as far as connection issues go. Whatsapp always runs as a background app and there's no workaround when messages are not getting sent/received. With Wazapp, atleast there's the option of terminating the application and starting it again to fix most issues.

For those of you who are bothered by the fact that sometimes Wazapp is stuck on connecting or has crashed and you don't notice it until you open Wazapp, here's a workaround -

Get Billboard from Nokia Store. Enter this line -
{{green}}Wazapp: {wazapp-status}{{red}}{wazapp-status!Crashed}

Now you always know if Wazapp is online and if it's stuck on connecting or something, you just need to reconnect to your net or restart Wazapp. Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to GripFangWolf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
I also used to restart wazapp, when it was stuck on connecting, but i found out, there ist a faster way, that works most times:

go to "settings" -> "internet connection" and turn internet connection off and on again and wazapp is connected again

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by GripFangWolf View Post
Get Billboard from Nokia Store. Enter this line -
{{green}}Wazapp: {wazapp-status}{{red}}{wazapp-status!Crashed}

Now you always know if Wazapp is online and if it's stuck on connecting or something, you just need to reconnect to your net or restart Wazapp. Cheers!
Yea but if Wazapp chrashs it will not update and will still show it as 'online'...

Hey guys, after installing 0.9.20 on my N9 I tried to register, however I don't receive the sms, nor can I trigger a voice call... Is there any other way to get the verification code?

The Following User Says Thank You to meegofan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
Hey guys, after installing 0.9.20 on my N9 I tried to register, however I don't receive the sms, nor can I trigger a voice call... Is there any other way to get the verification code?
I am having exactly the same issue - never receive SMS, and never receive voice call.

I have two N9s, and it fails to work on both of them.

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Just read one page back...
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Well you should read some pages back.. WhatsApp changed something and the Wazapp registration is not working at the moment. You could try to register with Bluestacks.

Originally Posted by noetus View Post
I am having exactly the same issue - never receive SMS, and never receive voice call.

I have two N9s, and it fails to work on both of them.
try register through bluestack, 100% working

I tried registering through Bluestack. It says 'SMS verification failed' and the offers the 'Call Me' button. It says something like "you recently connected, try again in 19 hours", but I never received call nor sms.

Edit: added information about sms fail.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Last edited by The Wizard of Huz; 2013-05-18 at 15:00.

Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
I tried registering through Bluestack. It says 'SMS verification failed' and the offers the 'Call Me' button. It says something like "you recently connected, try again in 19 hours", but I never received call nor sms.

Edit: added information about sms fail.
patience n wait few hour, remove old account then reinsert your tel no. its hard to explain detail here but you must try your self. maybe this trick only for profesional user?

i tried registring 3 times yesterday and today, its working.

sry i noob

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp