Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by HseFly View Post
Some screenshots and two Desktop Wallpapers I thought I'd share.
**HseFly**
Mate can you share the box wallpaper on some file sharing site? The image in the browser seems to be of smaller size.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
here are my curretn screenshots, this d4rk theme is awesome .sorry for all the privacy things .

cheers

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
Ok. Sorry then bwayne, it was just an idea. I am having trouble with this widget as well, perhaps someone else could help.
Hi All
Anyone can help. I have updated maemo5 on my nokia n900. After updating the whole night the phone went off and since I can't re start it. Anyone has met this before or has a solution. Appreciate

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
@ bigears5000 not sure if this will help you as I use DarkGUNMAN's older yahoo widget but if works fine for me with a few tweaks....
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SavageBrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ finland
my current screens.. i still want to change the look for mediaplayer widget and fmrds widget..

Name:  Screenshot-20110314-124504.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot-20110314-124510.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  23.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot-20110314-124515.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  22.3 KB

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thej80 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Mate can you share the box wallpaper on some file sharing site? The image in the browser seems to be of smaller size.
I am glad you all liked it. I am currently at work but this evening I will post some files for download, for those who want them.
**HseFly**

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
@ bigears5000 not sure if this will help you as I use DarkGUNMAN's older yahoo widget but if works fine for me with a few tweaks....
Hi SavageBrat. I also use the older version of his code, as I couldn't get the new one to work at all. I tried yahooweather.png instead of ywtemp.png, but weather widget then showed no image found. Cheers for the tip though.

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ israel
Hi SavageBrat. I also use the older version of his code, as I couldn't get the new one to work at all. I tried yahooweather.png instead of ywtemp.png, but weather widget then showed no image found. Cheers for the tip though.
me too im using his older version of his code,it was ok but now i doesnt show up the image

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Can someone with D4rk's iconset tell me how you change from that to other iconsets? I have changed my hildon icons to my custom ones, but i'm thinking of installing the D4rk iconset too

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan

I can post my QB commands if you wish to try them out may help in figuring out your bugs..

The Following User Says Thank You to SavageBrat For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell