Posts: 246 | Thanked: 204 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Potsdam (Germany)

German version (English version below.)

Am Freitag den 16.07.2010 findet in Berlin der erste "mobile freidae" statt. Ziel dieser von Maemo-Enthusiasten organisierten Veranstaltung ist es, sich kennenzulernen, gegenseitig Erfahrungen auszutauschen und Anwendungen vorzustellen.

Willkommen sind alle Entwickler, Power user und jeder, der sich für Maemo/MeeGo interessiert.

Als Location wurde die c-base gewählt, in der 2008 auch der erste Maemo Summit stattfand.

Englisch version

The Goal of this event is to bring together local developers,
contributers, professionals, Power users and everyone who is interested into Maemo/MeeGo and the N900 in Berlin and surround. There will be presentations and discussions around these topics. The event's location is the c-base in Berlin. The main event language is german but we are open for presentations and discussions in English too! The google translated website can be found here.

Me on twitter

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jukey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Thanks for posting over here.
Edited my signature.
Hoping there will be a lot of attendees, Since I'm in Spain at the moment, I'm not able to come but that shouldn't prevent others to come.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Hope you guys have a great time!

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Und der Bericht vom ersten "mobile freidae berlin" inklusive Fotos ist auf meetmeego.com online.

And the report of the first "mobile freidae berlin" inclusive photos is online on meetmeego.com

Thanks jukey!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:

Tags
berlin, event, germany, meetup, mobile freidae