Active Topics

There might be a better place to ask this - if so, please direct.

What's up with the repositories?

- According to the package page (and repository pages), the most recent addition was made on the 6th Nov 2012 but various people have been trying to upload packages subsequent to that date. Are the problems uploading purely related to the auto-builder?

- Do all packages being uploaded need to be processed by the auto-builder (i.e. can software be fully prepared prior to uploading)?

- Following a complete refresh with the apt client, Faster Application Manager (disable all repos, get it to do apt-get update, then re-enable them all and repeat update), the package dates have been mixed up (e.g. package removal date for the previous version is being given as the package upload date for the current version) . Although this might be a problem with the client, is it actually related to the auto-builder problems?

- Is there an ETA on fixing the auto-builder?

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
You can check relevant information in this thread. Unfortunately we haven't received any news yet from Nemein about when and how to fix these problems.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
You can check relevant information in this thread. Unfortunately we haven't received any news yet from Nemein about when and how to fix these problems.
Thank you. I just wondered whether they were all related problems and whether there'd been any mention of a resolution - I wasn't sure if the problems relating to garage and devel were one in the same, or quite different.

Would it be possible that someone from Council or Board could have a look at this thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86285 and help to solve the problems as this seems to be an interesting project.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by demolition View Post
Thank you. I just wondered whether they were all related problems and whether there'd been any mention of a resolution - I wasn't sure if the problems relating to garage and devel were one in the same, or quite different.
It's all explained in that thread, which was subsequently closed, as everything's now consolidated into the one thread.
That one new/main thread hasn't had updates for a while... :-/

Tags
ask council, ask the council, community, councilors, questions