I had fun and all that software and emulation to Nitdroid and Debian OS with my N9 till few days a go, but I'm guessing sens i had this Debian OS it was amassing, but it seem is giving problems to, i uninstalled Debian but i just can't install my own files in my phone anymore, only from store!
I had to flash my phone completely, it started working well, but then i had to restore my backup, and again problem installing my own *.deb files, i modified the attributes to files but nothing, i also found out Nokia store app is deleting some of my file collection, as i did copy few times the same files to my phone and the file is away in few days, does that sound to you guys strange or is just to me happen crazy miracle.
I have fully reset the phone, but just doesn't help, and about software installation settings other than store is ON, developer is ON!
Does anyone have any clue on this issue, or i just have to flash again!

Well, it didn't take that long, and i solved my problem by restoring one earlier backup...sounds like preferences settings error accur, but now i'm happy again.
Btw, thank you to all your replies and support...lol.

Last edited by An9; 2012-12-03 at 23:22.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An9 For This Useful Post: