Poll: Will you buy Speaker Switcher for N9?
Poll Options
Will you buy Speaker Switcher for N9?

Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
Thanks for your words, I love the maemo community, the N900 was the best device I have ever used, I try to contribute community with some applications, I want the N9 to be better than N900, I have a lot of ideas, but not enough time, I would be happy to develop those apps that are needed and I'll keep trying to do that..
Hi Iktwo, thanks for awesome speaker switcher app. It's a very useful app to have and best of all it doesn't get in your way but just does its job. On another note do you think you can develop a wi-fi analyzer app to detect and list the signal strength/lock status of wi-fi networks for N9? We are still missing this important app.

Edit: The apps messes up the sound between headphone and speaker when playing music. The headphone sound is randomly transferred to the speaker. The effect is cancelled by setting speaker switcher to off.

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-02-10 at 14:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Hi Iktwo, thanks for awesome speaker switcher app. It's a very useful app to have and best of all it doesn't get in your way but just does its job. On another note do you think you can develop a wi-fi analyzer app to detect and list the signal strength/lock status of wi-fi networks for N9? We are still missing this important app.

Edit: The apps messes up the sound between headphone and speaker when playing music. The headphone sound is randomly transferred to the speaker. The effect is cancelled by setting speaker switcher to off.
You are totally right, there's a problem when headphones are connected and proximity sensor changes state, I'm fixing this, also I want to say that I've been looking a way to develop a wi-fi analyzer, I just don't know which it's the correct way, using osso-wlan, wireless-tools or what.. I will develop a WiFi analizer ASAP. thanks!

Edit: It's now fixed, and has been uploaded to store, I hope it will be available by mondey-tuesday

Last edited by Iktwo; 2012-02-10 at 20:16. Reason: Set fixed status

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
You are totally right, there's a problem when headphones are connected and proximity sensor changes state, I'm fixing this, also I want to say that I've been looking a way to develop a wi-fi analyzer, I just don't know which it's the correct way, using osso-wlan, wireless-tools or what.. I will develop a WiFi analizer ASAP. thanks!

Edit: It's now fixed, and has been uploaded to store, I hope it will be available by mondey-tuesday
Thank you for your fast response. There is a good wifiInfo app for N900 by Tim Teulings. You may be able to get some info from the author or his homepage. I've contacted him but unfortunately he does not want to port to Harmattan.

App it's in store now
Bought it too! Nice work I must say!

It does not seem to work with Skype calls, only with phone calls. My kind request would be that maybe you could add support for them too.

Originally Posted by miccos1234 View Post
Bought it too! Nice work I must say!

It does not seem to work with Skype calls, only with phone calls. My kind request would be that maybe you could add support for them too.
Now it's done in version 1.6, I uploaded it yesterday, hope by thursday it's available in store.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Hi
I have a little problem..
I use Parrot MiniKit Slim (Bluetooth speaker) in my car and when I put my phone to the mobile holder in the car and I try to call or answer, the phone automatically a jump to the phone speaker... But when my phone in the pocket, it's ok, work like should to work via BT speaker... Can you fix this ?

Thanks for reporting this one, I haven't noticed as I don't use a BT speaker, so, your suggestion is that when bluetooth it's on no switch it's made?

Thanks for reporting this one, I haven't noticed as I don't use a BT speaker, so, your suggestion is that when bluetooth it's on no switch it's made?
hi
yes.. I checked this again and when I my phone in pocket, it's also jump from bt speaker to phone speaker. Please cancel this.
Thanks

another point.. When you create update, please cancel the switching to phone speaker NOT only when BT is on, but when BT is on and have active connection to BT audio device like my speaker or bt headphones.. Because if I not connected right now, but bt is on, it also will not to switch to phone speaker and it's not good..
Thanks