Notices

received media isn't following the timestamp media being sent..it follows device's timestamp....anyone got this issue?

Hi! I think that most of the contacts are stored on the phone. Do they need to be stored on the SIM-card? How can I check whether or not the contacts are stored on the phone? Thanks in advance for your help!

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Hi,

If someone use Bluestack to register an acc for me, would I receive the registration code or the one who registered an account for me?

Well, that's wired. After a wazapp crash, i've to register again the number...and it doesn't work.

Now i tryed to registrate my wazapp account with bluestack but i've the "server missing" Error.
What can i do?

Last edited by AudioSculpt; 2013-05-24 at 07:15.

Hi all,

I have been a happy user of wazapp for over a year now, and was recently using the last version (0.9.20), working like a charm for me, until I had to re-install (for other reasons, I had to wipe out the device).

Now I can't get the registration code: SMS never arrives, phone call is never received, "Everything else failing" option says server replies "staled". I've tried with previous versions (0.9.19, 0.9.17...) with no luck.

I don't have a Windows machine to run BlueStacks (and I don't understand why, but I can't make it work on a Windows XP SP3 virtualbox). I've tried AndroVM but Whatsapp refuses to open because it thinks the device is a tablet. I even tried to fool Whatsapp on AndroVM by using AppGuard, but I couldn't set it up with the most recent versions of Whatsapp (and older versions also refuse to open with some odd message about the device's date and time not being properly configured).

Any ideas, folks? Help is much appreciated!

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Düsseldorf, Germany
Hi,
today I got two pictures one shortly after the other, I clicked on both of them at the same time (the first one hadn't loaded fully, and I started to download the second one) and the result was that I only got one picture.

Is there maybe a problem with the naming, that both were maybe named owhatsapp_image_30.jpg and the second overwrote the first?
In the ~/MyDocs/Wazapp/media there is only one picture from that time.

(version is 0.9.20 by tgalal)

The Following User Says Thank You to duesselschorsch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by duesselschorsch View Post
Hi,
today I got two pictures one shortly after the other, I clicked on both of them at the same time (the first one hadn't loaded fully, and I started to download the second one) and the result was that I only got one picture.

Is there maybe a problem with the naming, that both were maybe named owhatsapp_image_30.jpg and the second overwrote the first?
In the ~/MyDocs/Wazapp/media there is only one picture from that time.

(version is 0.9.20 by tgalal)
For me too.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by palikao View Post
For me too.
This has been mentioned several times yet same bug reports are posted.

tl;dr Allow download of one image to be completed before downloading another.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
pls still having problem wit reg even after obtaining the code via call ... still says server missing

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
Hey,
Is there a way to start wazapp via the terminal in the background (without the ui)

i'd like to use this in conjunction with profilematic...

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp