just bought a black 64gb N9 off www.superbuy.my. cheapest by far for me due to currency and geography for shipping. and paypal! thanks to whoever posted the link!
i will be keeping my n900 for sure until it breaks.. the best little phone that could!

Originally Posted by Keferen View Post
just bought a black 64gb N9 off www.superbuy.my. cheapest by far for me due to currency and geography for shipping. and paypal! thanks to whoever posted the link!
i will be keeping my n900 for sure until it breaks.. the best little phone that could!
And the best thing is that N9s from Malaysia are unbranded.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands

The Nokia N9 is available in the Netherlands from the following vendors :

Nokia N9 (64GB) Black
www.gigavolt.nl € 659,-
www.mobily.nl € 663,-
www.belsimpel.nl € 672,-
www.azerty.nl € 682,88
www.expansys.nl € 759,99

Nokia N9 (16GB) Black
www.belsimpel.nl € 612,-

I personally will wait until there is some price drop, because 600 plus Euroa is a bit to steep for my liking.

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to WilliePre For This Useful Post:
Hello there,

I have been religiously following the debate here, and daily checking prices on handtec.co.uk, purelygadgets.co.uk, amazon.de, phonesonline.ie, microspot.ch, and various national Pixmania, Fnac and Phonehouse / Car phone warehouse websites.

My conclusion is that vendors clearly don't know yet how to price the N9. The prices are fluctuating daily on most of those sites (with no clear up/down tendency).

Today the black 64GB in amazon.de is out for grabs for 604.99€ (it was as high as 799.99€ in the past). For comparison, the 16GB is up for 579.95€.

I'm a bit concerned with the approaching Christmas season, and the effect that could potentially have on stock/prices, so I bit the bullet and ordered from amazon.de (that's the lowest price I've seen so far, from the more "serious" vendors).

I'll let you know which version/country/firmware once I get it, and its "frequency of crashes" status.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mvladivostok For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mvladivostok View Post
Hello there,

Today the black 64GB in amazon.de is out for grabs for 604.99€ (it was as high as 799.99€ in the past). For comparison, the 16GB is up for 579.95€.
The time it took me to write this message, the 64GB price in amazon.de went back up to 677.77€. They're not changing the prices daily, they're changing them HOURLY.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mvladivostok For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maj3stic View Post
I just ordered one from a store in Malaysia called shopping dynamic they said they have the cyan 64gb and it is only $520. It sounded too good to be true but I have searched for any scam or bad dealing with them and cannot find any. If anyone has any information on how reputable or reliable they are let me know thanks. For those curious here is the link http://www.shoppingdynamic.com/index...&product_id=72
Did you end up having any luck with these guys?

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
that's pretty high for the 16GB compared to some other sites
Yeah, but $8 express shipping and no chance of extra fees is nice for people in Canada.

Originally Posted by mvladivostok View Post
The time it took me to write this message, the 64GB price in amazon.de went back up to 677.77€. They're not changing the prices daily, they're changing them HOURLY.
Wow
I checked amazon.de once when as you say the price for 64GB was very high and never bothered again.
So did you send your order through before price went up? And yes please let us know what country variant, made in __, etc.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
HI,
I ordered the white N9 64GB version from Expansys.. Nothing at stock for the moment due to the status of my order so I hope I will be one of the first to receive a white N9 64 GB when it arrives

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
Yeah, but $8 express shipping and no chance of extra fees is nice for people in Canada.
That's what I originally thought, but still... 900$ for the 64gb :S ouch
That is actually the price I could get it locally in those downtown cellphone booths, lol. True... I could walk-in and out with the device in hand, but still trying to get it for around 800$ (including my piece of mind of course :P )

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge