Active Topics

Hello all, I received a birthday gift in the form of a brand new Intex Aqua Fish phone.
I would be happy to part with it for 6000 INR as that would be the money I could use to buy me a new phone as a replacement.

Get in touch on khandelwal.bharat@gmail.com

I reside in Mangalore, Karnataka - India.
Would have no qualms in shipping across India.

SOLD.
thanks everyone

Last edited by strategist; 2017-03-16 at 03:46.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strategist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Germany
It's a shame that it's nearly impossible to ship this one to Europe. I would definitely buy it. Sorry for OT but I searched for Jolla and searched for other native Sailfish phones as replacement for my broken Xperia Z. There's no chance without giving lots of money. The Aqua Fish seems to be a good alternative.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hensch For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hensch View Post
It's a shame that it's nearly impossible to ship this one to Europe. I would definitely buy it. Sorry for OT but I searched for Jolla and searched for other native Sailfish phones as replacement for my broken Xperia Z. There's no chance without giving lots of money. The Aqua Fish seems to be a good alternative.
Try ebay. You can find Aqua fish there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insanelysexy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by strategist View Post
Hello all, I received a birthday gift in the form of a brand new Intex Aqua Fish phone.
I would be happy to part with it for 6000 INR as that would be the money I could use to buy me a new phone as a replacement.

Get in touch on khandelwal.bharat@gmail.com

I reside in Mangalore, Karnataka - India.
Would have no qualms in shipping across India.
I dont know what happened with the economy because when I bought the phone it was of 5500 INR. Now it is for 7400 INR.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insanelysexy For This Useful Post: