Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by go1dfish View Post
What's sad is I could see myself carrying and using 2 n900's regularly. (Did this for a bit with our pre-pro loaner and my own n900)

3's definitely overkill though :P
I just wanted ONE device to do it all, but that is not happening. I have the best of both worlds (IMO).

G1 has better 2G coverage (where I live), Voice search, Navigator, Shopsavvy, Shazaam, picture MMS, one hand function (portrait) and some fun game apps, MAME and a Turbografx app

N900 is my main web device, Flash, MP3 and video player. Duke Nukem works great too . Other game apps will evolve or be added to the N900 arsenal.

Last edited by Rushmore; 2009-12-31 at 06:04.

install liqflow! Will be awesome across the screens!

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Yeah, before you send any back, do take us a vid of liqflow on all three.

But I know what you mean... there's something faintly obscene about that sort of excess.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
liqflow? Nah, we wish to see a video of N900Fly being ran on all of them. (And, preferably, the N900s thrown up in the air at the same time. ;P)

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
liqflow? Nah, we wish to see a video of N900Fly being ran on all of them. (And, preferably, the N900s thrown up in the air at the same time. ;P)
N900 juggling... could be a new craze!

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
liqflow?

lcuk also posted about this. Trippy eye candy?

Trippy Eye Candy indeed!

Talking about liqflow.. if you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVuZlybXv6Y
and move a bit forward until the guy starts liqflow: He seems to be pressing the power button to make liqflow go to non-fullscreen mode. I can't figure out a way to do that, except the cumbersome way of first pressing the camera button, then 'x' the window which asks me to open the camera cover. Then liqflow will be running in a little window along my other open apps. But that's not what the guy in the video did. Can anyone enlighten me, please?

Tags
lack of quality control