Closed Thread
I have titan's power 40 and multiboot 0.2.9 and everything work fine.

I also reboot multiple times between Maemo, Power40 and Nitdroid and i haven't noticed any glitches or strange things..............

The Following User Says Thank You to gft2k1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
hi guys just saw that dj steve was able to run 3g Dataconnection with the latest nitdroid. My Question is if this is possible does that means we are able to make Phonecalls over 3g now too?

I know its still experimental and will just be realeased in some future nitdroid realease but that would be groundbreaking and amazing for all N900 users.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 383 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ alex , egypt
hey dj-steve and jay-c

i want the instructions of installing multiboot 0.2.9 as i tested it and it works good then when i reflashed my mobile i can't find instructions

so any one know it plz write it as i have the files downloaded

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by mido.fayad View Post
hey dj-steve and jay-c

i want the instructions of installing multiboot 0.2.9 as i tested it and it works good then when i reflashed my mobile i can't find instructions

so any one know it plz write it as i have the files downloaded
It's been recalled for now. Be patient and there should be an auto installer coming soon.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

hey mornage
i only need the old instructions as i have already the files downloaded
and it works good with me
if you know it plz send it to me in pm

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
I've tested Nitdroid a bit and I have to say I'm impressed how far you developer guys have gotten! It feels stupid that what ever I do, I allways can rotate display if I want to and that feature is not even promised to take place in Maemo for N900... For a gadget like a phone portrait mode simply seems the natural way of doing a lot of things.

Looking forward to testing rootfs with 3G

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
hi guys just saw that dj steve was able to run 3g Dataconnection with the latest nitdroid. My Question is if this is possible does that means we are able to make Phonecalls over 3g now too?

I know its still experimental and will just be realeased in some future nitdroid realease but that would be groundbreaking and amazing for all N900 users.
They have said several times phone still wont work yet even with data working still some more work to be done

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
@andrewfblack

thx for the information i just thought if the can work with the 3g module they are able to do a phone call over it too. I know there is still a lot of work and iam happy that this work will be done by dj steve and his guys.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
@andrewfblack

thx for the information i just thought if the can work with the 3g module they are able to do a phone call over it too. I know there is still a lot of work and iam happy that this work will be done by dj steve and his guys.
If I'm not mistaken the problem with phone calls is gettting the UI to work with the backend to make the call.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

thanks alot to
gft2k1 and mornage for the help
i installed it now and it works very good
thanks agin

Closed Thread