Active Topics

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Greater Chicagoland area
I just refurbished my N9 back to factory. I put in my Nokia store info and proceeded to install one app. I enabled Developer Mode and then went to openrepos.net and downloaded Warehouse-Installer.

I am now installing what apps I can from Warehouse, but some are only on Nokia store. Specifically, some of my previously purchased apps. I'm trying to reinstall them on my phone and it's asking me to pay for them again.

Is this a known issue due to M$ taking over this part of things, or is it because I can only do this so many times? This is my third N9 and I've reflashed each one at least once.

Thank you for any guidance. Thanks, also, to so many of you who have made having a phone fun again for these last years. People ask me what phone to buy. Here in the U.S. it's hard to recommend Jolla though I see someone here in the Chicagoland area does have one. I still have my N9, as does my wife, and soon my son. But I digress...

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
The download limit, I believe, is 10. That includes attempts, not just successful installs.