Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by DarkgageHD View Post
Naw, no worries on the conky. I was able to fix my problem as well, still haven't figured out the root cause though. Awesome on the meetup front though, I look forward to meeting everybody. I've only seen one in N9 in the wild...it was a cyan model.

Just read your review of the 360 play speakers etc from the Lumia entertainment pack. I just got the nokia essence headset myself and I agree about the one tap NFC integration in these devices. They're really great.
Where did you get the Nokia Essence headset?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Expansys! It came up to be about 140 without shipping. I was expecting it to be much more. I used google to do a currency conversion however it was cheaper. It's tough to search for and even though it's not sold via their US store front they will import essentially. Check out the link below. I believe mine came from HK although I ordered via their Singapore site.

http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=226661

Expansys! It came up to be about 140 without shipping. I was expecting it to be much more. I used google to do a currency conversion however it was cheaper. It's tough to search for and even though it's not sold via their US store front they will import essentially. Check out the link below. I believe mine came from HK although I ordered via their Singapore site.

http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=226661
Must have jinxed myself. All of sudden my essence headset is acting wonky. Noise cancellation is not happening during calls, in fact its the opposite. Noise is being amplified. However cancellation is working during music playback...

Delete N9 tweaks and try again. Don't reinstall it and lets see. Be sure to delete your email accounts...
I did that too, tried emails, they didnt work, and then tried installing N9 tweaks, wonder if it is that afterall?