Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
nope.

theme folder is in:
/opt/FDBTheme/fdb-original

tried this cmd in script:
ln -s /opt/FDBTheme/fdb-original/ /usr/share/themes/fdb-original/
Just saying, if you removed the last "/" it would have worked too.

Is the calendar open source? Is it possible to enhance it?
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
Is the calendar open source? Is it possible to enhance it?
Unfortunately it's closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
hi guys, is there any file that dictates which screen out of the three is shown upon boot, or when you unlock the phone, etc

i would love the events/notification page to be the one it defaults too, as opposed to the app page, thanks

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
hi guys, is there any file that dictates which screen out of the three is shown upon boot, or when you unlock the phone, etc

i would love the events/notification page to be the one it defaults too, as opposed to the app page, thanks
As far as I remember, Swype manager(or something like that) application can do this.

hi kroll, thanks for the reply, swipemanager doesnt do this unfortunately, i have that app, thats for determining what screen shows when swiping away apps etc, it doesnt set the screen on boot.

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Anyone knows where clipboard at MeeScan is located on N9?

Hi guys...anyone having issues buying apps from Ovi? No matter what I do, it wonlt let me pay with my credit cards...

Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
Hi guys...anyone having issues buying apps from Ovi? No matter what I do, it wonlt let me pay with my credit cards...
Have you tried cleaning your browser history? (settings - programs - internet - delete private data) If the store is hanging forever to confirm payment, this once worked for me...if I remember right

Thanks no, it doesn't hang, it just says I cannot pay with that option of credit card..for some reason its forcing phone bill, but Im on Straight Talk, and I need to pay with Credit Card instead