Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Still hoping I will some day get my Pro X. Maybe on September or to christmas.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
How about N950?
Not sure why, I guess it's because they weren't produced in such large numbers, but they sell for much higher prices than e.g. N900 or N9.
Well, I guess it was the latest and greatest.

Some people seem to think they're priceless collector items which - well, I guess it's everyone's own choice, but I think it's mostly BS.

Sellers make a big wave, try to sell it for thousands (?) of €€€, but I've never heard of any buyer actually buying one for anything even close to 1000€.
And by big wave I mean they advertise the same item multiple times and generate false sales that are way beyond reasonable to make potential buyers believe that the phone really is worth that much.
And also making big talk on various online forums.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonsuch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Always amusing when seller says "fully working" and doesn't post image as such, and image of screen shows "reflection" or "artefact".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
I am not sure if I am the only one that thinks this price is insane, but you can also check it out. For the record, the highest price a "common" black N950 Developer kit that I had ever seen, was a completely sealed/unopened one, that was sold to Saudi Arabia for 3000USD. At least it was sealed for collectors, so might had a point.

This one is opened and the price is up to the sky https://www.ebay.com/itm/15446988590...0AAOSwY1Zg8L4f

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Mivas_Greece View Post
I am not sure if I am the only one that thinks this price is insane, but you can also check it out. For the record, the highest price a "common" black N950 Developer kit that I had ever seen, was a completely sealed/unopened one, that was sold to Saudi Arabia for 3000USD. At least it was sealed for collectors, so might had a point.

This one is opened and the price is up to the sky https://www.ebay.com/itm/15446988590...0AAOSwY1Zg8L4f
Well, you can ask for any price . . .

. . . I'll put this on my watchlist to see if anyone actually bites. My suspicion is that the seller will either gradually drop the price or just accept a much lower offer after realizing that no one's that rabid for an N950.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Fujitsu tablet computer from 2001 with 128mb ram.

https://www.huuto.net/kohteet/fujits...etti/551112802

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Well, you can ask for any price . . .

. . . I'll put this on my watchlist to see if anyone actually bites. My suspicion is that the seller will either gradually drop the price or just accept a much lower offer after realizing that no one's that rabid for an N950.
I see it listed for $10,000! Outrageous! I wouldn't pay a penny over $9,500...

Btw, I see seller is from La Jolla. Ironic! Also a very nice area.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Hmm, this one has a fully boxed, with 2 other halves and in good condition Jolla in a quite decent price I would say https://www.ebay.com/itm/39360956089...IAAOSwPLphWiGi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post:
Warning for finnish buyers: in tori.fi seller "nnn" sold white N9 which was 16Gb refurbished chinese version. He is selling also rare white N97 with screen cover as was also in my white N9 which I believe is also chinese version.

So I for some reason bought one pink 16Gb N9 without usb cover and one white 16Gb chinese N9. With very bad deal. Because I know I can't get money back enough to cover my lost I am offering these for a swap. Swap can be books, movies, ide to sata adapters, self made stuff etc. It just needs to be something I get enough interested so needs a bit chatting with pm. For example I sent two N900 device to one member and after chatting he sent me back 5 used books from a second hand shop which I was interested. Not expensive books, just interesting enough. If you would like to get these with a good deal pm. I will send link to images after weekend when I get back home.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:

Tags
selling, selling n9