Closed Thread
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Silicon Valley - USA now, UK originally
Originally Posted by Quindor View Post

What are you guys doing to prepare for your N900 delivery?
So far, I've bought a case (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...647#post345647), checked ebay and Amazon regularly for new n900 accessories, read up on the N900 obsessively and made a futile effort to determine in Garnet VM will run on it (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=31828)

As for other people, several shrines have been lovingly prepared, often disturbing plots to get the device have been devised and they've been trawling the net for the kinds of images that mean I think twice about sneaking a peek at this thread in meetings!

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Ummmm...well if you read all the posts in this thread then you would know...one word 'C R A Z Y' we want our ****ing phones Nokia promised us!
Hhaha, relax! Nokia never promised anything in that sense. They said end of October for a long while now and I personally hope they can keep that indication. But they have been indications, nothing more.

Where end of September came from, no clue. Would have been odd if they delivered before the summit itself. :P

I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but that is the reality (in my opinion). If we relaxed a bit (okay okay, anxiously relax? ). It'll be here soon enough.

But don't go shouting about ....ing promises, when there are none.

Better prepare for the device, have everything ready before it arrives!

p.s. My private investigator that I hired said that using his spy satellite he was seeing suspicious movements in Finland.... Het hinks they might be shipping!

Posted on Oct 17, 2009 1:52 PM PDT
Manuel Torres says:
I Just called Nokia USA and spoke with the sale Dept. to ask for a release date. I guy I spoke kept telling me to call back on Monday for more info because that will be the mostly likely day for "Big" Shipment. I asked him if he was sure and he replied "We have a couple N900 floating around here already, It should have no problem being release early next week. Call back on Monday for more info."
Of coarse The next thing I said was "Wait , what ? you have a couple 'floating' around..... Is it as cool as everyone says????"
He replied "yes, its fast"

I doubt this guy was messing around with me, but who knows. Cant wait till Monday.
this is from the amazon US from some random guy.
Its all up to you guys to believe or not.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
Release dates?! Here?

The Following User Says Thank You to kopte3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kopte3 View Post
Release dates?! Here?
Thats the meet up only not the shipment dates

has anyone ever bought something from buy.com? cause i see a slighty lower price than others for the n900 on the site and cannot confirm if its a hoax or not :\

Originally Posted by Noxias60 View Post
has anyone ever bought something from buy.com? cause i see a slighty lower price than others for the n900 on the site and cannot confirm if its a hoax or not :\
Read this thread it contains all the answers for you.

this n900 has been the source of my mental deterioration. They better release it by the end of next week or i'll give my army the command to "unleash hell" on nokia hq

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by Noxias60 View Post
Cheaper price, fast shipping, but their customer service is horrible. If you ever need to return the phone, in one word...you're basically ****ed!

-Socrates 469 BC

glad i got some feedback, i can breath slighty easier :\

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising