Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
do you have the code for Fremantle port published anywhere (assuming the code was released under any form of free/open source license)?
Freemantle source is available here: http://maemo.org/packages/view/sleepanalyser/

Harmattan Mockup is available here: https://build.pub.meego.com/package/...t=home%3ACaCO3
(Algorithm and recording works, but GUI and interaction to it is not implemented).
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
As I'm not regularly using wakeup music I just stumbled about a little bug in SleepAnalyser's handling of music files. No matter which file in a given directory it selects for wakeup music, its duration is always counted with 5 minutes. When current track is shorter than 5 minutes there is a lap of silence until alarm goes off and when track is longer than 5 minutes it cut off by alarm. Might it be related to CSSU or OpenMediaPlayer? I just flashed my N900 and freshly installed everything but behaviour is the same.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ lisbon, portugal
Hi.
I'm testing this app and I find-it very interesting.
One thing I think it woud be awsome is sound recording...
I mean by this that there coud be some kind of sound monitoring in the app that coud, for example, catch the time where you snore or talk during your sleep. that the applicationn could store the sound recording for later comsumption (kind like motion detecton camera, but with sound ) .
Anyway, very good application.

Guys I have problems downloading this application...any help will be much appreciated because I really would like to try this one cheers

Originally Posted by HesZs View Post
Guys I have problems downloading this application...any help will be much appreciated because I really would like to try this one cheers
I know this is a late reply, but I just saw this post. Any troubles installing still? I just installed it the other day with no issue. Great application, by the way.

Bump!
I am very interested by this application but I have a Nokia N9 and last link talking about porting it, is offline and I am wondering if there is a version for harmattan?
Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Harmattan Mockup is available here: https://build.pub.meego.com/package/...t=home%3ACaCO3
(Algorithm and recording works, but GUI and interaction to it is not implemented).
I know a little a C programming but nothing about QML but I will be ready to learn it for this application or help towards a port.
Thank you

EDIT: found the official website and it talks about 'Sleepnalyser2' but then the section is empty so I believe there is no harmattan version.

Last edited by Mric; 2014-05-02 at 17:40.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Well, there's a QML Harmattan version in OpenRepos, but last time I checked it wasn't very useful.

Would be nice to find the source code (thinking of a SailfishOS port).

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Just downloaded the application and I wasn't expecting that someone had already designed the interface.
It is very nice but as you have mentioned, the application doesn't do it main purpose.
Is someone still developing it or is it a dead project?
The maemo source code can be found here https://garage.maemo.org/projects/sleepanalyser/ but it seems to be empty!

Last edited by Mric; 2014-05-02 at 20:06.

Maybe someone could ask from original developer... Ruinelli, IIRC...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Hi all

Indeed I started to port the N900 version to the N9 but never got it to a working version.
I invested quite some time to rewrite the UI with QML. But then I realized that Nokia doesn’t provide the necessary API required for the SleepAnalyser. I.e. There is no way to set an alarm from inside an Application. Also Nokia dropped Harmattan far to early, so there never was any reason for developers to create apps for it.
Since SleepAnalyer is written in Python, also quite some re-factoring work might be needed as Harmattan doesn’t provide all required libs.

To summarize it; sry, there is no working version for Harmattan nor am I working on it. The source is open, so who ever wants to give it a try, feel free...
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post: