Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
So stating that something is on it's way in no way risks your employment, but clarifying your source does?!
Certainly... Now I wonder why I even mentioned it in the first place.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Faustino View Post
Oh not at all.. it would be nice, but certainly not essential.

If things work a little faster and the phone app stops freezing occasionally i'll be happy.

However, an update to flash, maps and the application manager would be great
I have my phone application set-up as always upright, and start when turned. Also, I usually keep it running at all times, as well as the phonebook. I suppose the autostart isn't really necessary.

Also, I'm using the 'swappolube' optimisations (I did them manually) - they really do help.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I wonder if PR1.3 will never come, just an update to Qt 4.7 Mobility by itself only? There's a ton of fixes out there, but seeing them implemented might not happen.

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
The only thing I wait for that has something to do with the N900 is the arrival of Nokia's MeeGo product.

I say we get one more firmware update to fix bugs that Nokia see as important to fix before completely burying the device. I'm thinking mid 2011.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Mandibela View Post
I have my phone application set-up as always upright, and start when turned. Also, I usually keep it running at all times, as well as the phonebook. I suppose the autostart isn't really necessary.

Also, I'm using the 'swappolube' optimisations (I did them manually) - they really do help.
hey could you please post your swapo settings please ?
are they better than the one proposed ?
thanks !

Far east rumor is PR1.3 will be build 36-2, is imminent and could happen this week. Don't keep your hope high, though, just in case Nokia slips schedule again.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
An update to fix the Camera and HD enable would be nice.

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Far east rumor is PR1.3 will be build 36-2, is imminent and could happen this week. Don't keep your hope high, though, just in case Nokia slips schedule again.
Oh no! We have to update again. Why can't Nokia make it right the first time?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
No need rumour.
There is already a week 2010.41 package and it is still on going bugs elemination.

http://www.octofish.net/bugjar/2010/...ons-bu-96.html

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
ok on my facebook i was told by nokia that a firmware update will be coming soon they also told me that maemo os canot support turn by turn navigation but thats a seperate issue .

Tags
bigbadidiot, chucknorris, jesus wept, mustread, paradise, umopapisdn