Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Well, all the bugs that have been fixed since PR1.2 have to come out in some form so I think it's very likely that we'll see PR1.3:

Maemo Offical Platform Bug Jar

Maemo Official Application Bug Jar

The Following User Says Thank You to DrWilken For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
almost all the big bugs from PR1.1 are fixed in PR1.2 but PR1.2 alone bringing new bugs along with it. It's a new disease and it will be fixed in PR1.X or may be never! Who'd know? Only Nokia would. As for now we all knew that complaining and exaggerating won't speed things up at all. Doesn't matter how much we all wanting the new update we still have to wait. So just hang on tight and enjoy the long boring ride. Be glad that PR1.2 is out and camera app is still broken as ever.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
a source told me PR 1.3 as a target release for end of august, but we all know how good Nokia are at hitting targets don't we.
we betting off not waiting impatiently like last time and just get a surprise when it comes whether that be September or October who cares life go's on

O.o i smell a Big Epic Thread

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "N900 pr1.3" (9 posts) has been merged into this thread.

PR1.3 will come but probably it will be a bug fix and minor tweaks

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gent, Belgium
it was planned to contain a proper tested and released Qt Mobility version ... not a small thing !
Ask the developers, I guarantee you, lots of nice programs can be written (easier) using those APIs, far less need to go 'deep' in the OS level. Think Meego support ...

Yaayy!!!!!!!!!!! A 1.3 Thread.

I don`t care about PR1.3... but those bug fixes need to be released sooner, not as PRs.. if all the guys who kept posting nonsense into the PR1.2 thread had voted at the brain storming session for earlier bug fix releases as smaller patches Nokia would have at least taken that proposal seriously... so before you begin another 500 page thread do something useful.

Yes I also agree, its a bunch of crap what Nokia does to their customers. By the time a bug free N900 is available (maybe PR1.3) a new and better mobile device will be released.

Mobile are just as bad as computers, in a month or so they are out of date.

Quite sad.........

The Following User Says Thank You to KoolMoeDee For This Useful Post:

Tags
early start, firmware, fremantle, future, jump the gun, maemo, maemo 5, myth continued, not again, pr 1.3, pr1.3, product release, some1 shoot him, speculation, update, wait, wait for pr1.4, waiting, waiting more