Active Topics

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ India
Hi guys
Which headphone ear buds are you using with your N900? I bought Skullcandy Aviator it didn't support, the button and mic don't work I can hear the sound but no stereo. and then I bought beats monster in the ear buds same thing happen. Yesterday again I bought this Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket without mic and it work.

So please share which brand and which model are you guys using?

Thanks

I am using Bose MIE2 with both the N900 and N9. Works as a communications headset too on my Dell for work. good stuff.

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
i'm using bose in-ear, awesome!!!

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Klipsch Image S4, sound wonderful IMO. I want some decent quality but I don't want to pay more than €60 so these are very good. (Poor student haha). I dont want a €10 pair though, you really hear that these sound like crap. However like all my headphones they die an unfortunate death of internal cable-fracture near the jack.

Now, I replaced and soldered the jack myself and my headphones are working again.

I believe your issue has something todo with the 3 ring / 4 ring difference or an specially designed for i-crap headphone, they tend not to work with other "normal" jacks...
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
I'm using these, they're excellent. http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-...6848758&sr=8-1

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
If, JBuds J3 & J5. Good enough for music and sturdy, not like sensitive Sennheiser crap. And they don't brwak the bank too. But as i either call using loudspeaker, BT via carkit or w/o headset, and listening to music on a Cowon player, that's very seldom. Also own a Jabra BT headset that i don't use.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
Panasonic RP-HJE120.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision
How are your cables doing?'Especially where they connect to the volume fader, and the buds?

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ India
Thanks guys. Maybe I'll be looking forward to get one of those Bose. I am a headset maniac.