Notices

Has been reported on bugtracker and Coderus is aware of the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
But it happens *even* when the option to show messages is checked.

The Following User Says Thank You to tiempjuuh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Comment in bugtracker

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Done.

10chars

/me confirms

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
New version seems to work much better. No reconnection issues so far. Thanks!

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Finally I solved all the sync and receive message only startup problems, it because the last seen .
If you used android whatsapp before, and set the last seen of time, status, picture to 'Nobody', then when you use Mitakuuluu, then you will get those sync and receive message problem.

It is a must to set those last seen setting to 'Everyone' in android whatsapp before setting up Mitakuuluu!
Now I have no any problems with Mitakuuluu!

I might have another issue, though I want to do a few more tests before submitting it to bugtracker... perhaps anyone here has a similar experience?

When I woke up this morning, I tested Mitakuuluu by sending a message from my PC. It didn't arrive. In my PC Whatsapp, the "last seen" time was somewhere around 3:40am. (I had gone to bed around 9pm yesterday, Jolla was on the charger.)
The Jolla worked normal, internet connection was fine. Mitakuuluu claimed to be "logged in". When I sent message from Mitakuuluu to my PC, it didn't arrive.
Solution was to manually disconnect and re-connect Mitakuuluu, after that everything was fine again.

Could it be deep-sleep-related? Does the phone go into deep sleep while on the charger?
Edit: Apparently not: "Device doesn't go to suspend state if you keep it on usb cable"

Last edited by Ozymandias; 2014-03-21 at 09:36.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
I might have another issue, though I want to do a few more tests before submitting it to bugtracker... perhaps anyone here has a similar experience?

When I woke up this morning, I tested Mitakuuluu by sending a message from my PC. It didn't arrive. In my PC Whatsapp, the "last seen" time was somewhere around 3:40am. (I had gone to bed around 9pm yesterday, Jolla was on the charger.)
The Jolla worked normal, internet connection was fine. Mitakuuluu claimed to be "logged in". When I sent message from Mitakuuluu to my PC, it didn't arrive.
Solution was to manually disconnect and re-connect Mitakuuluu, after that everything was fine again.

Could it be deep-sleep-related? Does the phone go into deep sleep while on the charger?
Edit: Apparently not: "Device doesn't go to suspend state if you keep it on usb cable"
i've also seen this behaviour with my jolla. when it's on the cable, i receive every message no matter how long i'm "inactive". but if the jolla is inactive for about 1 hour and not connected with cable then i have to manually reconnect to receive messages.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp