Active Topics

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What do you think of 4 GB in Note 4? If that became true it would for sure be like a middle aged laptop...6 inch screen?
You mean like an ultrabook... a laptop nowadays has to come with 8GB absolute minimum, anything else is good for facebook and that kind of stuff, nothing special.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No yes yes no!

Galaxy note 3 battery rules! 10 000 mah...

http://www.zerolemon.com/details.php...ster-kickstand

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Galaxy note 3 battery rules! 10 000 mah...
Watch out it doesn't set itself on fire (and your house insurance premium for that matter) ;-)

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
What do you think of 4 GB in Note 4? If that became true it would for sure be like a middle aged laptop...6 inch screen?
HI Dave999. Any references?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Watch out it doesn't set itself on fire (and your house insurance premium for that matter) ;-)
Dude. Add a mugen and you have 16500 mah. That is seriously COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You are not only have be biggest battary. You have the fatest device also

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
How many of you guys owns a Note 10.1 2014 edition?
Just want to share my experience, I bought one for my brother and helped do some homework research for him just to see how useful it can be for real student use. I opened Polaris office and the stock browser in multiwindow mode looking for trees and their wood grain. So I was just browsing the net, copying pictures and pasting them on the word processor. The experience got me wondering where all the hardware benefits had gone. It didn't feel like a quad-core processor, 3GB RAM device.
The screen is really beautiful though and the stereo speakers are good.

Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
How many of you guys owns a Note 10.1 2014 edition?
Just want to share my experience, I bought one for my brother and helped do some homework research for him just to see how useful it can be for real student use. I opened Polaris office and the stock browser in multiwindow mode looking for trees and their wood grain. So I was just browsing the net, copying pictures and pasting them on the word processor. The experience got me wondering where all the hardware benefits had gone. It didn't feel like a quad-core processor, 3GB RAM device.
The screen is really beautiful though and the stereo speakers are good.
I got it together with note 3. And of course you think it will be rocket speed. But since you can do so much at the same time on screen it's still a bit slow from time to time. But in the end. It's much faster than most other devices would be in the condition with lots of staff showing on the screen. Oh almost no other mobile devices can do that

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
HI Dave999. Any references?
No, not more than Samsung announced 4 GB for mobiles...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_anno...-news-7444.php

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-01-05 at 09:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
I felt sad when I read this... TMO's MohammadAG? Anyway, can't stop our dear devs in working on other projects.
Attached Images

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
MAG is already a senior developer down there ��

I think MAG realized that big screens rules Who can blame him...?

Tags
android, galaxy note