Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
I still see some development on NITDroid forums. Big respect to the devs trying to make calls work.

I once long ago had 2.3.4 on my N900 but since trying ICS it got corrupted and I can't reflash my N900 beause of the USB issue.

But who knows, someday I will fix it and be able to have fun with this beast

The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Yes, last year, I installed nitdroid 2.3.4 and 2.3.7, I got it with kernel power 51 and multiboot, But at moment I have kernel power 52 and backupmenu on my device. Now I want to get it With U-boot.

PLease Help me!

I have kernel power 52 and backupmenu on my device. Now I want to get it With U-boot.

This really working?
http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=73.0

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by mailcomx View Post
This really working?
http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=73.0
Yes! (10 chars)

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Have to use a GSM phone for 1 wk, and dont want to buy one, so I resurrected my n900, It booted just as well, after 1 yr tryst with the android world. It booted to the native n900, clock-up n900, and nitroid 2.3.4 smooth like silk! Thanks e-yes, you are the nitroid lifesaver. Waiting to get an ATnT sim card, and I am off to go! Nitroid has no phone audio, but has Google navigation/maps; while n900 has phone audio, not quite sure about the nokia map, will see. Long live to n900, so sad to see Nokia got tablet 1st, the 770, but missed the boat and let some rotten apple stole the idea

Cheers, to all the old timers, what are thou now? And how life catch up with you all?

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2014-01-12 at 06:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
have anybody got custom emmc download links? cuz mediafire links aren't working, please help

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Have to use a GSM phone for 1 wk, and dont want to buy one, so I resurrected my n900, It booted just as well, after 1 yr tryst with the android world. It booted to the native n900, clock-up n900, and nitroid 2.3.4 smooth like silk! Thanks e-yes, you are the nitroid lifesaver. Waiting to get an ATnT sim card, and I am off to go! Nitroid has no phone audio, but has Google navigation/maps; while n900 has phone audio, not quite sure about the nokia map, will see. Long live to n900, so sad to see Nokia got tablet 1st, the 770, but missed the boat and let some rotten apple stole the idea

Cheers, to all the old timers, what are thou now? And how life catch up with you all?

bun
Bun glad to hear from you
Seein' patients, a Galaxy Note 2 in one pocket, an N900 in the other pocket. I hope one night they mate and I get their hybrid child

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ lebanon
We need e-yes to work on it again, i mean he's the only one who is posting progress but too bad he isn't working on it anymore... Maybe lack of interest, no time.
So let's shout and push e-yes to continue this awesome project and resurrect the n900 from its misery. Yay

The Following User Says Thank You to mony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Nitdroid N15 is on the works currently it needs testers http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=1262.0;wap go and test it out to support devlopment .. Thanks to alex (e-yes)

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
I want to test, but am too afraid to as I have a broken USB port so I can't reflash if something goes wrong...

The Following User Says Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid