Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Southampton, England
Petrel, you most likely haven't completed the hidden world "Golden Beachball"!?!. A link is provided by Cougron on the previous page as to how you get the hidden world (it's so simple). Completing this world should catapult your total highscore.

Regards, SullyPad. (and no, I'm not losing my touch lol!)

Click the below link for more information;

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2011/0...now-available/

Last edited by sullypad; 2011-10-11 at 20:15.

Originally Posted by sullypad View Post
Petrel, you most likely haven't completed the hidden world "Golden Beachball"!?!. A link is provided by Cougron on the previous page as to how you get the hidden world (it's so simple). Completing this world should catapult your total highscore.

Regards, SullyPad. (and no, I'm not losing my touch lol!)

Click the below link for more information;

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2011/0...now-available/
Thanx a lot. It still will be an impossible job to improve you're scores AB Giant.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
Ham'o'ween has just been added to Angry Birds Seasons, 30 more halloween levels. I've added space for them to the spreadsheet.

Note: we are approaching the Function limit again. We'll soon have to find a way to clean out some of the formula calculations again.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
Ham'o'ween has just been added to Angry Birds Seasons, 30 more halloween levels. I've added space for them to the spreadsheet.

Note: we are approaching the Function limit again. We'll soon have to find a way to clean out some of the formula calculations again.
first of all thanx for all you're work Cougron.

about the sheet:
Maybe save the sheet as it is by now as a downloadable file on this forum. Then remove the non active members, with a notice on top of the sheet about the download?

It seems that someone has erased the sheet, do you have a recent backup CougRon?

nope, but there should be one built into google docs. I'll see if I can find it.

Had to log in to restore the sheet. Looks like the last usable revision save was Nov 3rd at 11:09 am. The next one at 2:50pm had the score sheet deleted.

Thanx a lot again.....

What happened with rio 8-5 ?
Since update it's only 1 star......??

Originally Posted by Petrel View Post
What happened with rio 8-5 ?
Since update it's only 1 star......??
it's a bug, will supposedly be fixed in the next update.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox