Notices

the server keeps closing the connection on me

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Germany
The guys from PokerTH released a Maemo port!
They want to develop it side by side.
It's available in extras-devel.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Great news!

Seems to work pretty well, though I haven't tested network playing.
But still is not well optified, it takes 12 Mb from rootfs to install.
Also, pokerth-data package shouldn't be shown as a user application.

Pokerth internet game server doesnt allow the latest meamo version of pokerth on the n900 (version 0.8.2-4) to play internet games anymore. It says the pokerth server does not support this version. plz can someone look into it? Thx

The Following User Says Thank You to zzzchainzzz For This Useful Post:
PokerTH version 0.9.2 for maemo is available for download now in Extras-Devel. Internet Game play is now available.(Many) Thanks to Floty and the PokerTH Development Team. Enjoy

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zzzchainzzz For This Useful Post:
poker.3zezat.com ... still under development but its playable if u have someone to play with

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Sorry for bothering but, is there a way to put the start key somewhere on the screen (or make the entire screen except for the other buttons a big start button at the end of each game)?

I always wanted it but never asked because I could hit shift and it would work, but with the new update I'm not able to anymore.

I ask that because now if I want to know what happened at the end of each turn I have to either give up OR hit the little tiny settings button at the left and the the little tiny start button at the right and then hit above it all so the popup goes away. Before was just hit shift.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Hi, sorry again but I'm here to say that I'll downgrade to 0.8.2-4 for now. I wasn't talking about the buttons per se, but that before I had to do only 1 thing to do what I wanted and now I have to do three.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
Hi, sorry again but I'm here to say that I'll downgrade to 0.8.2-4 for now. I wasn't talking about the buttons per se, but that before I had to do only 1 thing to do what I wanted and now I have to do three.

Thanks.
Well you are gonna miss out on the new features and of course, no internet gaming for you too on the old version.

Also a newer version 0.9.3 is in the extra testing..

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
The latest version 0.9.4-1 crash when trying to upload it to extras-devel, can return to reupload please.

Tags
poker