Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Can't U guys give us the pack to load ourselves? We promise not share , I really need my radio, I'm one of the those guys constantly on my Headsets!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by andy_tolst View Post
I would not completely agree with you... I used to work in Nokia R&D as a contractor on Harmattan platform. So I know how things are going in R&D department, and actually you can see how our N9 software looks...

And it was really surprising to discover such a mess in Ovi Store department... Looks like Nokia doesn't care about their image anymore.

Or might be they just want to close Ovi Store, as all the new software will be moved to MS Marketplace anyway (since they have only WP phones now).
Do you know how/where I can contact the Nokia Store team (email address). I would really love to write them a nice but also judicial message. It's a catastrophe what's going on lately, for users and developers. What now happened FM Radio is again a new level of incompetence - how can someone confuse "update an app" with "remove an app"? Furthermore I personally have enough of answering questions by users via mail and Twitter about why certain downloads don't work (not that I wouldn't want to help users, but it's time for Nokia to finally clean up that Nokia Store disaster).

So if someone has a proper way to contact them, please share. They might not even answer, but at least I would have tried.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
Do you know how/where I can contact the Nokia Store team (email address).
I'm now chasing for the same...
I've found only Twitter/Facebook so far, going to ask where I can send an official complain.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy_tolst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
I hope that they remove those negative reviews on the site - it's clear that it isn't your fault...

The Following User Says Thank You to klinglerware For This Useful Post:
"The RDS version has bugs which affect all the other radio applications"

Last edited by besttt; 2012-05-15 at 17:44.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by besttt View Post
the rds version has bags afaicts all the others radio aplications
Hard to understand what you want to say. Should that mean: "The RDS version has bugs which affect all the other radio applications" ??

If yes:

What other FM Radio apps have you installed?

Last edited by almamo; 2012-05-15 at 23:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post:
fm radio n9 by strix code rds version if install andreys kozhanov v0.2.2 the other radio aplication does not open

if i install only andreys kozhanov v0.2.2 plays good with other radio apps does not play

I wonder how did you install 0.2.2 if it is not available in the store?

it was miracle

The Following User Says Thank You to besttt For This Useful Post:

Tags
fm radio, nokia n9