http://store.ovi.com/content/286776

For more information:
http://crochik.com/geeps2/

For more screenshots:
http://crochik.com/geeps2/screenshots.html

and for a (incomplete) quick user guide/features showcase:
http://crochik.com/geeps2/help.html

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Last edited by fcrochik; 2012-07-24 at 22:20.

The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
"Sorry, this item is not available for your country."
Why?

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Same for me (Germany).

The Following User Says Thank You to D.Cent For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
I get the same when clicking the link (UK). However using the Store application and searching for copilot was successful.

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
"Sorry, this item is not available for your country."
Why?
There must be something wrong with Ovi... Maybe it wasn't pushed to all servers yet... It was just published today....

I will check. It should be available everywhere....

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

installed, but does appeared blank screen, does it downloading map? im from malaysia btw..

edit: worked! adjusting some settings

Last edited by baem90; 2012-06-15 at 16:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to baem90 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
works well here in Singapore...thanks fcrochik for another quality Google service for us...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D.Cent View Post
Same for me (Germany).
It always happen. Some apps may be "delay" to launch in some countries due to some sort of quality procedures that I'm heard some times ago.

I have experienced same issue for one of the apps. But few days later (or a week later...I forgot) it appears in the store.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Works fine (Germany)

Nice App. Thanks

Thank you !!!