Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
hello buddies.my question:what was your crapiest phone ever?with wich phone youve got the most problems?i start.so when im actually looking on my n900 and play snes hear musik and chat on msn i think every phone before the n900 was crap but most of them make there work good.but one makes me sick.jes i talk about the nokia n97.i bought it in the first week when it cames out and paid 580 eurosand the phone was the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen.slow downs every 5 mins,3 chrashes a day,bugs and probs everywhere camera shoots everythink with a big white cloud and the browser crashes always down and the best is that because of my operator i cangt get any updates(o2 just 2 words- **** YOU!!)n97-see you in hell!!!!!!!

N900..
followed by BB Storm2 - couldnt cope with the clicky screen

All the others were worth their price
8210 - classic , small and sexy
loads of other Nokias were quality..

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Toshiba portege g910.

It had a razor sharp 800x480 screen the size of 2.9"... and also Windows Mobile OS on it.
Both sucked.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Whatever cheap Motorola I had as my first phone. It wasn't bad, it worked OK, it was just very basic.

So I've gone cheapo Motorola --> Treo 180 --> Treo 650 --> Nokia N900 and I haven't been particularly unhappy with any of them. I was quite happy with the last three.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
N97, sold it after 4 months.

Old, old motorola. It had a one line lcd screen, and didn't even have a clock! I used to have to sms myself as the message had the time in it! Aaaaargh!

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Moved to off topic. Do you guys even read the Section descriptions?

BTW compared to todays phones StarTAC Wearable Phone, compared to phones when I first got it this one rocked.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
Old, old motorola. It had a one line lcd screen, and didn't even have a clock! I used to have to sms myself as the message had the time in it! Aaaaargh!
You had a 1 line LCD screen that could send sms. I'm sure I didn't have my first phone with sms until like 2001.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

hehehe what section was the thread under? Perhaps atilla was going somewhere with this

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
damn when i read this i start laughing.no clock?god damn....hahaha