Posts: 203 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ California, United States
Symbian is utter garbage even if it is the new ^3 I just saw a video of the phone and it is AMAZING, but the only down side is the familar N97 OS. I had N97 and it scarred me for sure. It was a horrible phone with a horrible experience.

Originally Posted by Bondage Monkey View Post
Symbian is utter garbage even if it is the new ^3 I just saw a video of the phone and it is AMAZING, but the only down side is the familar N97 OS. I had N97 and it scarred me for sure. It was a horrible phone with a horrible experience.
Don't judge Symbian^3 until you have actually used it.

With Symbian being open source, there is a good chance you could boot up something else. However, I am not sure about the drivers. I bet the camera has some tricks up its sleeve...

Vínculos interesantes si nos visitas por primera vez (en inglés): New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Si te puedo ayudar con cualquier otra cosa, sólo dilo!

Wow I get one star for asking if we can change N8's OS? Nice one people.

I AM going to judge it because I saw the videos and it was just as sluggish looking as the OS on N97 you can tell with your own two ******* eyes!

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by Bondage Monkey View Post
Wow I get one star for asking if we can change N8's OS? Nice one people.
You probably got a one star for slagging off an operating system you've never used or even seen in the flesh, and that isnt even finished yet.

I have seen it in use and it's F'IN LAGGY AND SLOW AS ****. Just like the N97 OS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXHX...layer_embedded

Even the people in the comments are saying it looks laggy and slow as **** like the N97's OS. I never knew how BLIND you guys were till now.

I tested the Bada OS when it was first in testing, it was sluggish as hell. Its not that way now.
Its easy to slag something off whilst its in testing, just wait and see till the product is FINISHED

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
the N8 looks promising and more promising than N900. Man I wish N900 come with the HDMI out! not to mention USB OTG