Notices

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
no, i can't find a way to move them

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
After PR1.2 update I tried to do update-mymenu from the icon... the process didn't go thru correctly and after that I lost all but the most basic icons from app menu. Can't launch terminal even from desktop shortcut. Of course I forgot to set new passwd for root so that I can't even SSH in and try something thru there.
Any ideas how to either rerun mymenu-update or remove it?

EDIT: I had totally forgot keyboard-shortcut, managed to launch terminal from that and then apt-get remove mymenu and apt-get install mymenu and problem was solved. Wheeh, was about to flash my n900 just cuz of this little problem...
Stupidity is the thing I hate the most.

Last edited by Soulfarmer; 2010-05-27 at 09:49.

hi der im running the new pr1.2 i installed my menu but wanted to go bak to normal showin all apps again so wen i uninstalled mymenu all my apps in main menu r scattered around i tried to rearrange but wen i press done it stays the same. pls help

same problem here, flashing the only way?

Its simple.. dload other apps with the same utility.. like colorise.. search here in desktop section with the ur N900 n install.. simple is that...

colorise? your speaking of catorise ? and thats install after failure with my menu but my menu still wont install.

Yes Im sorry.. i wasnt check what i wrote.. u right catorise.. maybe u can delete file in mydoc called mymenu i use PC suite to delete it.. then install via web from ur N900... its worked in my mobile

Last edited by nonotzkrov; 2010-05-31 at 12:15.

let me write it step by step.. i hope this will help...
when u download the catorise in apps manager u can 1st uninstall mymenu.. then continue to dload n install catorise.. then u will see all icon that have been lost... if u prefer my menu then uninstall catorise.. n reinstall mymenu..

hi the problem i have is i see all my apps but i cant rearrange them in a order i want them. even after uninstalling mymenu app and even after installing catorise and even after uninstalling both! wen i go to jus normal menu in my n900 without catorise or mymenu i still cant rearrange the apps it goes into rearrange mode i can move apps around but wen i press done nothing happens! this way all important apps like contacts, phone, conversation, web, etc are rite at the bottom n i have to scroll all the way down wach time which im not happy abt as i was able to do this afer pr1.2 update but after i installed and uninstalled mymenu i cant rearrange anymore. so pls help me!

ok the best thing to do is flash your phone. First you make a backup, then you flash your phone. After the flash run the backup and it will ask you if to replace files you hit NO and go right to the end. Restart your phone if it doesnt automatically and everything will be fine. If there is My Menu or Catorise in the app manager dont install it as yet install it after.