I didn't want to make a somewhat bulky phone even thicker so I just have a screen protector on mine...

Oh well this happened today at work. About 2ft to a concrete floor with some forward momentum. I think the impact side may be slightly tweaked, but the phone still seems fully functional. Only 2 months old & this accident probably knocked $50 to $100 off any future asking price...
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youth For This Useful Post:
My last phone was an N95 8gb. I loved using the sports tracker. I would mount the N95 on the handlebars of my street bicycle and have google maps, sports tracker, and music (mp3, FM, or internet radio!). Everything you'd get in a car minus the air conditioning. Well one day I was having too much fun and stayed out past dark. On the way home twilight made it hard to see every bump in the road. (Now understand this is not a mountain bike, its one of those with no suspension and skinny tires pumped up to 120psi.) So here I come, going about 25 mph and I see just too late the next bit of cement has been split and raised 3 inches by roots. Slamming on the brakes just helped to throw me forward and over the handlebars.

I got up with a broken wrist and no idea where my N95 was. I unclipped my bike headlight and found the phone. No battery. Some more searching turned up the battery, but no door. Eventually I found the door. Put it all back together and everything worked perfectly, even the micro-mechanisms in the camera! I couldn't believe it.

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. That being said, I don't mount my N900 on my handlebars.

Originally Posted by EIPI View Post
I thought I was the only one to do this.... I have dropped my N900 twice on the treadmill at the gym. I really need a set of bluetooth headphones to prevent this happening again....
4 me N900 feels pretty heavy while runinng.

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
i jus recovered from a pucking heart attack coz of ur story.. now ure paying for my hospital bills or im suing u..