Notices

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Weird ...still crashes here....reinstalled after today's CSSU update and still seg fault...on the sametime marbles seems ok...

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
just upgrade Fahrplan.

I released 0.0.28 yesterday, which fixes the crash problem.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
First, thank you for this nice app!

Another nice feature would be the possibility to store certain connections. So, when I'm in a hurry, I only have to click on the "bookmark" and get the next trains from A to B.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
You might either add the connections to your calendar application, may be create a fresh sub-calendar for it, or you could use the functionality of the location bars, which offer the last couple of locations to choose from.

smurfy already implemented a favorite manager in the fahrplan2 branch which works for the harmattan ui. The fremantle ui still lacks this feature though its present per se.

Nevertheless the harmattan ui looks very appealing. Well done. You might want to reconsider the idea of using QML for both harmattan and fremantle. Of course a lot of controls and views must be created but I would lend a hand here.

Furthermore a plugin system is (in my opinion) a must have feature for the upcoming fahrplan2. Taking the current state in consideration this shouldn't be too hard to achieve. I'd like to point to my ticket here.

In addition you should think of another way of parsing. At a first glance XPath seems to be inappropriate and will easily break the application.

@anYc:

fahrplan also stores the last searched stations, but as JackED suggested, in the next major version of fahrplan there will be a favorites function. (a better way to manage which station should be stored)

@JackED

Currently i hav no time to work on fahrplan, maybe some tweeks on the current n900 version and for the harmattan interface, hopfully its looks better in october.

I started QML for the n900 but had some problems so i switched back to the native c++ way . But if you like you can take a look to implement the fremantle ui in qml.

About xpath, yes, i know, thats the reason i ported some of the code in the hafas parser to simplexml. but as i said i currently swampt with work

I finally got Fahrplan for Harmattan compile on OBS.

For all interested here is Fahrplan for Harmattan:

http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/smur...ttan_standard/

Its a first Preview, most functions are present.

Tested on N9 and N950

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Thank you very much for your great work!
Its already looking great.

Please see below some bugs I found:
- If started in landscape mode, you can not scroll the window. You will have to rotate it to portrait (and back to landscape) to get access to the buttons.
- There is no option to clear a location field. This is especially necessary for the "via" option.
- The SBB parser seems not yet to work. I always get this error:
"Input: No version for given accessId available".

And some suggestion:
- When reopening the app, it would be great to have the last used locations already prefilled.
- The list of connections misses a scroll indicator.
- An entry in the list of connections gets gray when tabbing on it, how ever the color change is almost not visible. Suggestion: use the same blue as used for the icon.
- Same 2 points I suggest for the detail page

Beside of that, it already looks very promising!
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Hi Smurfy
In the last few days I have this problem with backend sbb.ch:
"No results found. Internal Error occured!"

or this
"No results found"

Tested with 0.0.27 & 0.0.28.

chicoff