Posts: 48 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
The CP-408 on the left is just over a year old, while the one on the right is brand new.

This is why one should case.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LavaCroft For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Has anyone tried CP-571 case on our N9s? I'm hesitating to buy it. I don't like the original silicon one, since it has a bad effect on the back of the phone. And right now I use n9 without a case very carefully (I don't put it anywhere unless there's a soft cloth below it) but hell I wish I could do with it what I've been doing with my n900, 5800, 6650f. I mean put it anywhere in my car, throw on my bed.

The Following User Says Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Has anyone tried CP-571 case on our N9s? I'm hesitating to buy it. I don't like the original silicon one, since it has a bad effect on the back of the phone. And right now I use n9 without a case very carefully (I don't put it anywhere unless there's a soft cloth below it) but hell I wish I could do with it what I've been doing with my n900, 5800, 6650f. I mean put it anywhere in my car, throw on my bed.
I have been using the Nokia CC 3015 hard case since November last year. Excellent protection,also the phone's glass wont touch the surface when you put down upside down. If you are lucky you can pick one up for around 10 Euros....Good luck..

http://www.techoni.com.au/product_in...r+For+Nokia+N9

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Doesn't dust between phone and this plastic case scratch the back of the phone? Btw. In Poland if you are lucky you can get this one for 2€.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
No,no scratches,blotches or discoloring at all. If you can get one in Poland for that price I would try it out. What have you got to loose?

try mercury case,nice and fit

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Canada
Most of us have bought the N9 partly because of its looks: it is a real jewel. So, then why cover it up? You can then just as well place it in a glass showcase in your living room.
The phone has to be used, its smoothness and sexy slipperyness has to be felt with your fingers, it has to be shown off to the casual onlooker. Sure: you get a few scratches here & there (especially the silver part around the camera lens is sensitive), but that is OK: that is how it becomes really YOUR phone, and not just an anonymous piece of electronics - just like your leather jacket becomes more comfortable over time, despite its stains & scratches.
So: don't use a case - keep all its naked beauty exposed!

The Following User Says Thank You to bioman For This Useful Post:

Tags
tocasenottocase