Notices

Video is working fine but there's no audio. Anyone experiencing this?

Okay found the solution. If the phone is on silent mode, there will be no audio.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Version 1.2.7 should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* Widget no longer requires a network connection when first added to homescreen.
* Added archive videos to widget.
* Enabled searching of uploads.
* Enabled deleting of uploads.
* Changed icon.

My website

GitHub

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
like the new icon but all playback has ceased it was working this morning. so wether i've messed up through the day (possible) or the update has.

edit my device DAMN!!

Last edited by corduroysack; 2012-02-13 at 19:52.

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
like the new icon but all playback has ceased it was working this morning. so wether i've messed up through the day (possible) or the update has.
I haven't changed any of the playback code, and playback is still working on my device.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
it's my device marxian

sorted back on track

Last edited by corduroysack; 2012-02-13 at 20:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
New version is working well.
Thanks for adding the “Archive” back.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
I can't login in my Youtube account, neither in Twitter or Facebook. The form boxes don't work properly, can't write anything on them. Any guess about why?

Originally Posted by Ryuzen View Post
I can't login in my Youtube account, neither in Twitter or Facebook. The form boxes don't work properly, can't write anything on them. Any guess about why?
There is a problem gaining keyboard focus in QML WebView. It works in Qt 4.7.4, but not Qt 4.7.0. Qt 4.7.4 is only available with CSSU installed. I'm sure it is possible to work around it, but my only N900 has CSSU installed, so I cannot test with the older Qt version.

My website

GitHub

thanks for all the hard work on the is app. it is hands down the best application for the n900 since I got mine over 2 years ago.!!

I have been using a previous version of Cutetube-qml (old blue icon) and everything was perfect.

I upgraded to the new one (1.1.7 I think) and now I have an issue.

1) Downloaded videos in the archive wont play (720 res), cuteplayer and media player

Any ideas?

Also - I really used to like the 'fast' ability to D/L video/audio from the button access, not this is up the top in a sub menu...any reason for this? seems like an extra click now...

thanks again for all the hard work !!

J

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube