I did not pay wayfinder for the N810, I paid Nokia.
If Nokia have no problem hiding behind "third party", and not fulfil their part of a deal, I think it is reasonable to warn people that they do that.

I wonder if their "comes with music" is provided by Nokia or by a third party, which they will have no problem to close down some time in the future.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Matan as much as i agree with you and also on the subject of "fanboi" comments i think what they are saying is maybe you should write to Nokia direct about your concerns.
Yes they are die hard Nokia fans but thats the way they are ha and we wont change that but we (you n i ) have similar views but deal with it in a different way.
Nokia for my thinking are a very clever company who know how to stay alive in a cometitive world and are obviously clapping there hands in appraisal for this very community helping there cause etc.
Yes they are wrong in the way they treat end user and you and i alone can do very little but if only the "fanboi's" and the rest of Nokia N900 mobile owners could just get together then just maybe we could make an impact.(even the fanboi's have grievences with nokia ha !)
Chill Matan all will be ok i am sure in the end, i am as angry as you obviously are but have a different way of dealing with it.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-04-21 at 13:59. Reason: removing quote from deleted post

its simple-this is what i did
i went and bought a garmin for $180 and i will buy a dell or ipad next month for browsing
i will also not buy nokia again
so
johnel
what are you going to do
do you even own a n810
as to the bad publicity
in this case it would be in nokia interests to
do something
like warn customers that the maps might not work on the tablets
because that would be the right thing to do
instead of leaving up to me
the consumer

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-04-21 at 14:00. Reason: removing quote from deleted post

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
OK, that's enough guys. No more personal attacks. Ironically, including by those who chastised others for them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by yukop4 View Post
its simple-this is what i did
i went and bought a garmin for $180 and i will buy a dell or ipad next month for browsing
i will also not buy nokia again
so
johnel
what are you going to do
do you even own a n810
as to the bad publicity
in this case it would be in nokia interests to
do something
like warn customers that the maps might not work on the tablets
because that would be the right thing to do
instead of leaving up to me
the consumer
I did suggest this

Originally Posted by johnel View Post
I did suggest this
I kind of agree with you, but Nokia marketing keeps emailing about planning trips, using 'forever' maps and that stuff. that sounds like irony to me. it could sound as flout to others. and they know I'm on n900 so I have no those features,.. why to focus on that. I keep waiting, not a big deal, but I hate that. and Nokia says it is Agile company; their development style has nothing about Agile, at least their delivery model.

what I disagree with you is that Nokia released unstable n900 to get the market. and they knew!!! it was unstable, so that was not a mistake but planned action. agile... f-ing agile organization)

so I don't like what they did, but anyway, will keep waiting for all stuff fixed, I like nokia, would not change it to i-crap. n900 provide more it does not, need to just focus on what we have.

The Following User Says Thank You to sebastian_ua For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sebastian_ua View Post
I kind of agree with you, but Nokia marketing keeps emailing about planning trips, using 'forever' maps and that stuff. that sounds like irony to me. it could sound as flout to others. and they know I'm on n900 so I have no those features,.. why to focus on that. I keep waiting, not a big deal, but I hate that. and Nokia says it is Agile company; their development style has nothing about Agile, at least their delivery model.

what I disagree with you is that Nokia released unstable n900 to get the market. and they knew!!! it was unstable, so that was not a mistake but planned action. agile... f-ing agile organization)

so I don't like what they did, but anyway, will keep waiting for all stuff fixed, I like nokia, would not change it to i-crap. n900 provide more it does not, need to just focus on what we have.
keep waiting for all stuff fixed

where have i heard that before

there are people still waiting who own n770

3 models back

to get stuff fixed

lol

And today, Google announces free Google Maps with turn by turn and voice control and voice-guidance on Android.

Grrr...

Tags
enough., fanbois, fightinfanbois, fud, opinion=fanboi, trolling, whydoievenreply